[2.4] Pure Righteous Fire | Fast Clear Speed/Very Tanky | HC/Atziri Viable

Curses that work with this build are
Flammability - 20lvl = 44% less Fire Res
Elemental Weakness - 20lvl & 20% Quality = 44% less Elemental Res (Including Fire Res)
Vulnerability - Any lvl = Enemies take extra 33% damage from DoT

So yeah Flammability and Elemental Weakness are better than Vulnerability
i wonder would death's oath be a good replacement for belly of the beast?
I don't really think that Death's Oath could be good here, instead I suggest Carcass Jack
tyvm for the info
btw for a side note i tried using ur build on norm mode and managed to use rf albeit with lots of flask usage. You could use molten strike for the first 20 levels when levelling until u find fire resist up till 50-70%
hi does the elementalist reduced damage work with rf degen
Yes 4% elemental dmg reduction from Elementalist work with RF degen
"
Ogoslaw wrote:
Yes 4% elemental dmg reduction from Elementalist work with RF degen

do you think it's noticeable? Or sort of minor ?

like does it apply first as 4% flat dmg reduction or is it applied after your fire resist as 4% reduction ?

edit: I would test myself but I'm out of regret orbs in normal hc -- im curious have you done any testing with how little life regen you would need to sustain with and without the elementalist 4% reduction ?

I'm planning on doing (level 95 tree - will grab 4 more hp nodes if i decide to push higher)

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAAABAABBwHcfLgpLvGsGj5FfFcNypCCxyj6TePyRf4K_o864aZXNZLYvdNvBS107XrvLlM9_IzP9kjEWCcvGjiQVWHiVUsmla-n85toZYIH8kHZfK2NdqzPfpitZU1Hfr02GS7ZYV8_8B8Es6IAjDZko4TZoi6E7xhWaHSUoNpiOth8u-w4DF9TpRynZlRYYytQDc0czv5UUELvfJ_fPAXawcT2JojoWrcw1HwGDgn2tfI9D-FzgpuaO3fj5Rn79bQ4hXtQRxQg7w7YTfno0iF4DcAabzsn7UGHtz6DXzwtg8xo8qluYSEOSJeXxq6K8MSC6UYAwaYysVvS6KlIAwQaeg==

but may change to elementalist if I know the numbers on it

dropping blood dance / dorianys from your build replacing with standard boots and a +3 fire mace for 23 pof

sorry for confusing post about to go to bed probably doesn't make much sense atm :x
Last edited by Sojs on May 19, 2016, 4:37:51 AM
4% ele dmg reduct from Elementalist is barely noticeable coz it applied after resist. Your tree is more about dmg from what I see but your armour is much worse and because of No-Frenzy charges you have even less dmg and survivability. Charges gives about 20% More Dmg and 5-6% life regen if you have Blood Dance which you don't want to use. This + DoT Dmg under Duelist and Elementalist Ascendancy make's my tree much safer while still having more dmg. Also dropping doryani's catalyst for +3 to fire mace is bad decision. Loosing ~100% increased dmg for 1% max fire res is simply not worthy. So in my opinion you really should keep Blood Dance and Doryani's Catalyst and stay with my tree. Passive Tree
"
Ogoslaw wrote:
4% ele dmg reduct from Elementalist is barely noticeable coz it applied after resist. Your tree is more about dmg from what I see but your armour is much worse and because of No-Frenzy charges you have even less dmg and survivability. Charges gives about 20% More Dmg and 5-6% life regen if you have Blood Dance which you don't want to use. This + DoT Dmg under Duelist and Elementalist Ascendancy make's my tree much safer while still having more dmg. Also dropping doryani's catalyst for +3 to fire mace is bad decision. Loosing ~100% increased dmg for 1% max fire res is simply not worthy. So in my opinion you really should keep Blood Dance and Doryani's Catalyst and stay with my tree. Passive Tree

thanks for the answer on Elementalist damage reduction

in my opinion I don't need shit loads of life regeneration for survivability just enough to run -40 regeneration or vuln maps without degening to much. It sound kind of troll but I think good potion play and more stats is much better than higher regen.

I also think running double blasphemy (one defense curse) offers more survivability than Grace and ir

Also get to drop coh for lgoh on cyclone

However I think you may be right when it comes to the weapon although I will test +3 with dot mod and see the results
Last edited by Sojs on May 19, 2016, 10:54:52 PM
Build works really well, very tanky!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info