[2.4] Pure Righteous Fire | Fast Clear Speed/Very Tanky | HC/Atziri Viable

Thank you Guys for your positive feedback !

Also I update some informations about build so you might wanted to check it out

hey - just a few quick questions about RF for another build I'm working on.

a) is there an up to date (2.2) RF calculator available for use?

b) how/when is the Leo mod on shield applied to the calc for RF degen? (20% reduced damage over time)

c) where is the aura effect % break point to get purity of fire to do +6% max res instead of 5? (lvl23 PoF or higher)

thanks
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Hey Ogo, I'll start off by saying that this is an awesome guide! However, I have a few questions that I was hoping you could help clear up. Why go Scion over Marauder first of all and what does the Scion gain/lose over the Marauder Ascendancies? I'm playing in PHC and want to make an extremely tanky character who may attempt Atziri near the end. Thanks again and love your stuff.
@JakeAlmighty

a) There is no update'd RF calc I'm afraid.

b) 20% Reduced Damage Taken from DoT is count after Fire Resist if that what you mean. For example you have 10k life, you burn for 90% of that which is 9000, lets say you have 80% fire res so you burn for 1800. Now you have 20% reduced damage taken from DoT so you burn for 1440

c) I think you need 20% increased aura effect

@JSBGaming

So as Scion you have 1 passive point more than Marauder thanks to Ascendant class.
Also if you pick Scion you have 30% Faster Recovery of Life (Trickster) and 30% increased fire damage if you use Flame Golem (50% increased damage in total) and 4% reduced Elemental Damage Taken (Elementalist). If you use Marauder you can get ~2% life regen + 30% increased damage if you have Fortify (Juggernaut) or 40% More Damage and 10% increased Damage Taken (Berserker) or 35% increased damage and 10% fire penetration (Chieftain).

So as you see non of these Marauder classes are as tanky as Scion. The only better thing in Marauder class is 40% More Damage for Berserker, but you take 10% more damage from everything (also from RF).
Looks pretty fun, I've been eyeing a RF build for a while. Might as well try this one.

Thanks for posting it! :)
Last edited by Barraccuda on Apr 12, 2016, 1:29:50 AM
What do you think about alpha's howl so we can run Grace+PoF+AA?
I am REALLY SORRY for so long respond

Alpha with Grace+PoF+AA is viable but we have so much dmg reduct that I don't think it is necessary, I rather suggest to go for regular helmet with Life.
Really like ut thumps up
I have one question. I am 90lv marauder cheftain , I got 8.5k hp and still faill atziri, where I do wrong.Have almost as your items...
2Question, did jugarnout is beeter than cheftain for get more tanky ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info