[2.4] Pure Righteous Fire | Fast Clear Speed/Very Tanky | HC/Atziri Viable

Thoroughly enjoying this build, though I've opted to using rare boots for the additional life. Also gone elementalist for the additional damage. Placed empower and enlighten with purity of fire and grace.

Not had any luck with jewels sadly :(

ok burning the stuff now

current gear, any advice on weapon till i reach 75? BTW this is not my first character

Spoiler
You can use Doon Cuebiyari until you hit 75 lvl
Nice! I came up with a very similar build and just reached 65 so I am trying to make the transition. I found success in using 2 handed weapons to level up to 65 (Geofri's Baptism>The Blood Reaper>Marohi Erqi) and found it fun to face tank all bosses. You've given me some ideas here... I was focused on +fire damage, but with Trickster and all your damage over time jewels I think I'll go your direction.

One question I had is why you didn't cut south from the scion start and pick up those resist nodes, jewel slot, and armour nodes. It seemed like a no-brainer. Am I missing something?
I didn't beacuse there is no reason to do this. 6 passives for 28% to elemental resistances, socket and 24% armour is not worth it. I cap all res with shield, rings, belt and helmet

AND I don't have any res in gloves and amy

So as you see taking resistance nodes is wrong and spend 6 passives to get that 1 socket and 24% armour is not worth at all.
Today I found some nice sceptre I didn't know it exist.

According to poe wiki this weapon provides same dmg when at max roll as Doryani's Catalyst at the lowest roll. Also it's slows enemies movement speed by 25%. Level require is 62. I must say that this weapon is really nice and can be used insted of Catalyst if you have budget problems.
hmm i got this crazy idea today

If i can make my cyclone Stun the mobs around me.. then i can gain "endurance charge on melee stun"
And if i can get endurance charges i become more tanky, besides that i can get the item called Wyrmsign
Wyrmscale Gauntlets and because of the endurance charges i gain Rampage

and with this
"the character gains 1% increased movement speed for every ten kills in the rampage streak."
i think our clear speed will be quite fast

Correct me if im wrong :) im just a new player to this game but i hope it would work.

Also wouldent it be an idea to take the 1 point in "diamond Skin" to gain a wooping +15 resists to all?
I did that so i dont have to be super picky when it comes to items. Then i can focus way more on higher HP and evasion/armour.

ps i just bought the Singularity Platinum Scepter with 79(80) roll for only 2c :P seems like people dont know how good this item is yet.
Last edited by TechnoMulen on Mar 28, 2016, 7:44:37 PM
Hi Ogo, after long lab farming, i finally get the life regen enchant on my boots, but it's only 1.5% instead of 2% (the one u linked was 2% per sec), is it just a link bug or it really is 2% for u in game?

beside that, do u know how long does that regen buff last? cuz it shows nothing in Defence/stats or as buff when i get hit, i cant see it anywhere else other than the enchant itself.

sry for the bad english and very nice and relaxing build of urs.

Thinking it might be viable to use 2 Doryani's if you swap out grace for vitality and get +1 max resistances on amulet and chest, and +5 to max resistances on purity of fire.

Sooo... at 83% Max fire resistance you need 15.3% Life regeneration per second.
For me that's 1,119 and I currently have 1075 with only 1.15% the 1.5% from vitality

mite b cool

Curious what other people think of this.
Last edited by Mallaboro on Mar 29, 2016, 5:45:43 AM
Okey so Diamond Skin passive node for elemental resistances is okey early when you have problem with your set but I really suggest to get rid of it quick and get more life nodes beacuse as I show I have all caped res and still gloves and amy don't have any single res. And about that Cyclone stun. So we need Cyclone - Stun - ECOMS - Fortify -> this gives additional 12% dmg reduct but we don't use curse any more so we have less dmg. Also as you said the Rampage gives 1% movement speed every 10 kills so to compare this with Onslaught's 20% movement speed we need to kill 200 enemies. So as you see 12% dmg reduct that we don't need that much and 1% movement speed per 10 enemies is not worth of loosing 44% more dmg from curse.

_______

The Blood Dance enchant is a bug

As you see this boots gives 2% regen but this is really just 1.5% regen. Also this boots gives 0% life regen per frenzy charge but it's 0.5% life regen. Enchant last for 4 sec.

_______

The idea of using 2 catalyst sounds quite cool but Im not sure if it will be too expensive to do this.
5% from PoF = lvl 21 PoF + Lvl 3 Emp or Lvl 20 PoF + Lvl 4 Emp
Also amy with 1% max res and some life + Kaom with 1% max res are not cheap.
So paying more to get that ~100% increased dmg is let's say okey but on the other hand you are more paper because of Grace and less max fire res. But this idea is really interesting.

_______

Also thanks for all those questions, I really appreciate this
Last edited by Ogoslaw on Mar 29, 2016, 7:43:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info