[2.4] Pure Righteous Fire | Fast Clear Speed/Very Tanky | HC/Atziri Viable

Maybe its something wrong about your passive tree. And if you want to have more def then juggernaut is better than chieftain in my opinion
Here is my passiv tree at lv 90
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcAecEswUtBg4Gwwn2C2EMXw3NE6UUIBRNGFYYkRjbGS4aPhpVHKcczhzcIWAm8yftKPopLimlK1AuIzWSNug64TwFPC09_ECgQYdDyEWdR35N41NSU6VXDVhjW6BfP2EhZKNlTWh0aPJ07XTxdqx673wOfLiCB4LHg1-DzITZhO-Mz48ak5mUoJitmuCezaIAplemo6cIpzCnVa2Nr2yvp7c-uJO5fruevJ-9Nr6nwGbEWMT2xgTGrsbYz37SIdR82L3ZYdl82mLawevu7w7vfPAf8azyQfJF9kj56PxL_gr-VP6P
Can i use for leveling :

Fragile Bloom
Crimson Jewel

2% of Life Regenerated per Second
10% increased Damage taken

Or it is a bad idea and i am also increased Fire Damage on me?

And on which level i dont lose my health when i am using Righteous Fire?
Last edited by IceSword on Apr 30, 2016, 5:58:10 PM
Fragile bloom is bad choice because it will also increase rf degen. You should be able to use rf with enough life regen on level 53. If you want to know more then check my last post on page 3.

@emevev
Sorry mate but im in job right now and im unable to check it on my phone, i'll back home in tuesday. Sorry
on poe wiki on RF section it is said that Rf doesn't benefit from DOT.
and you take a lot of it on jewels, tree etc.
do I get it wrong?
Please give me some advice
thanks

_______
nvm smo edited wiki post yday
Last edited by nl_Ton on May 2, 2016, 6:59:41 AM
No prblem Ogoslaw, I have time
@emevev
Okey so in my opinion you should respec Amplify, Retribution and Tireless and instead take Soul of Steel, 'Cloth and Chain' and Savagery since this will increase your survivability. Bandits rewards should be: Life, passive, Frenzy

Your passive tree should look something like that
Click Me

Edit:
And if I am right your Ascendency point in Chieftain "Hinekora, Death's Fury" will give you extra Fire DMG to your physical att and because of that Elemental Equilibrium will increase Fire Resistance of monsters so it's really bad combo. You should respec that Ascendency Point.
Last edited by Ogoslaw on May 3, 2016, 1:04:57 PM
Hi

Awesome build. as i like drinking coffe while i play this "run and kill" build works for me perfectly :)

anyways. i've cleared and farmed normal apex, t15 maps easy. wondering what to do. is this uber viable at all? feeling a bit hesitant buying the full mortal set due to the cost.

have u cleared it?

Cheerio
Well I can't say if this build is uber viable because I didn't try to do this.
Would vulnerability curse work instead of flammability curse? I am guessing flammability would still be the better option?
Permanent Hardcore only.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info