[2.4] Pure Righteous Fire | Fast Clear Speed/Very Tanky | HC/Atziri Viable

I'm playing this build with the addition of vaal molten shell and I am enjoying it.

Thanks for the guide :)
Hi i have 1 question
Can i use this amulet for this build?
Rarity: Unique
Ngamahu Tiki
Coral Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 36
--------
Item Level: 60
--------
2.6 Life Regenerated per second
--------
70% increased Fire Damage
You gain 100 Evasion Rating when on Low Life
+47 to maximum Life
+25% to Fire Resistance
1% of Life Regenerated per second while on Low Life
--------
Flames to guide the Great Spirit to the site of the dead,
and smoke to carry them into the sky.
Yeah sure, this amulet is really good for this.
Sometimes I don´t know which is better, getting more life or increased fire damage.

Which is better? 100 life and increased 17% fire damage OR 70% fire damage?

+30% increased fire damage or +100 life?

Thank you

70% Increased Fire Damage is better.
Good day good day!!
I'm lvl 80 with your build, it is so awesome, i used to do marauder with cybils paw...

now scion is better and i got my 6 points... cant wait to get the 8th points and get in shadow area..

With proper flask i can clear good strong maps.

still using a 5link
inc area+conc effect + rf + burning + ele focus
that is good right?

So fun to just walk around and things die quick, and cyclone EE...

i got to colour my stuff abit more...
i only have cyclone + LgoH + fortify...
im afraid to let go of LgoH...

in your setup you have cyclone fortify CoH flamability ....
should i take out LgoH and use Your setup ?

cuz i manually cast flamability on tough stuff
I´m using 5 links also, but when i´m clearing maps, since the damage is high with a four link, i´m using inc area+ rf + burning + ele focus + Item Rarity for better drops.

Depending on the map boss, i switch to concentrated effect. This is good so without the concentrated effect, we have better clear speed, because of the larger aura. (WIth carcass Jack, its huge)

I Don´t miss LGoH, i was using while leveling, and we just dont hit that much for it to be effective. Just use instant recovery flasks, and you are good.

I Also use vitality instead of Grace to run -20 to -40% life regeneration maps.
You can run even -60% life regen maps without vitality like I did on one of my videos. LgoH isn't that much effective and using both Cyclone and then casting Flammability is like doing the same job twice so in my opinion CoH is better.
Maybe I'm missing something, but this build seems kinda... not that tanky. I have 7.4k Life, 17k Armour, and yet I'm having a LOT of trouble with Uber Lab 4 and 5-key runs. I had to add Enduring Cry and replace the Flammability with Enfeeble just to try and get my survivability up vs Izaro.

I think I'm gonna try respeccing to full Endurance charges. I would respec to Juggernaut or Chieftain if I could but... not a Marauder. Yeah, on paper, the Elementalist and Frenzy charges gives good damage, but in practice, I'm spending like 80% of my time running away from the boss instead of hitting him, so my actual damage output is way lower.

I have T1 or T2 Life rolls on all my gear, so aside from leveling to 95 (which would be a very long grind, this build doesn't have the best clear speed...) to actually reach Blood Siphon, I don't see how I could even improve my defenses. And until then I'm stuck clenching my butthole vs 15-charge Izaro while certain other builds just facetank him.
Last edited by Won7on on Jul 3, 2016, 12:33:54 AM
I have 1 qustion.
When i use grace , purity of fire, enlighten and empower i have 97% mana reservation.
where is the problem?
How to reduce this mana reservation?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info