Pohx's 2.2 Ice Trapper. HC/SC/Atziri/High Maps

"
mopzi wrote:
best way to lvl up ?

Im using exactly his tree, frost blades and a weapon with elem damage
. Frost blades + elem damage greatly profit from the tree aswell, i'm lvl 35 and oneshotting everything but yellows, so i didnt really feel the need to use traps yet. For bosses and strongboxes i just plant the firestorm mines and spam frost blades.

You might also get 2x 1handers with elemental damage, they're cheap.
Last edited by aitalar on Mar 8, 2016, 4:04:12 AM
how do you get 10 mines in total?
Following this build, having a blast (heh)
have some questions.
1- Why smoke mine instead of freeze mine, wouldnt freeze mine have better synergy with this build?
2- what is your opinion on Carcass jack for this build? or its that much aoe not necessary
3- How do you sustain your mana?
4- have you considered using Vaal grace

thanks

"
rx93shady wrote:

minefield and saboteur nodes gives you a total of 10 mines
"
Gatitus wrote:
Following this build, having a blast (heh)
have some questions.
1- Why smoke mine instead of freeze mine, wouldnt freeze mine have better synergy with this build?
2- what is your opinion on Carcass jack for this build? or its that much aoe not necessary
3- How do you sustain your mana?
4- have you considered using Vaal grace

thanks

"
rx93shady wrote:

minefield and saboteur nodes gives you a total of 10 mines

Man I have the same tree still only up to 8 mines and 11 traps
My bad minefield is not linked ffs thank you
Why would you link minefield with smoke mine? What is that for?
"
Hareu wrote:
build is incredibly strong atm. Did atziri at 75 deathless and the first time i even tried her ever lol. 4.5k health with acrobatics, mom and enfeeble and stacking some eva you'll be really tanky. just run tons of mana regen to make mom effective.
Spoiler

whats ur unreserved mana after 3 aura? im sure you need at least 600 to make MoM effective
Are there any recommended uniques beside of coil?
Should I use the "12% chance for traps to trigger an additional time" jewel? If yes, how many since it's not limited?
Nope, the jewel is kinda pointless with this build imho. Dont use it ... i would even recommend Cheap Construction over this one....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info