Pohx's 2.2 Ice Trapper. HC/SC/Atziri/High Maps

"
niuage wrote:
What are the best mods on an amulet to add some dps? Increased spell dmg/cold, what else?

if your looking for deeps it's going to be Spell Damage & Cold Damage
"
Why am I taking frenzy charges again? Kinda confuse dont hat aspect. Currently lvl 60 hc, i love this build.

"
Lazenby wrote:
What about The Consuming Dark Fiend Dagger ?

I personally don't see a point in it
"
Hareu wrote:
build is incredibly strong atm. Did atziri at 75 deathless and the first time i even tried her ever lol. 4.5k health with acrobatics, mom and enfeeble and stacking some eva you'll be really tanky. just run tons of mana regen to make mom effective.
Spoiler

I'm glad it's working out well for you :)
"
Gatitus wrote:
Following this build, having a blast (heh)
have some questions.
1- Why smoke mine instead of freeze mine, wouldnt freeze mine have better synergy with this build?
2- what is your opinion on Carcass jack for this build? or its that much aoe not necessary
3- How do you sustain your mana?
4- have you considered using Vaal grace

thanks

"
rx93shady wrote:
how do you get 10 mines in total?

minefield and saboteur nodes gives you a total of 10 mines

1 You can use it for the extra deeps if you want, it shouldn't make much of a difference to be honest
2 I play Hardcore exclusive and Carcass Sucks ass compared to belly or coil, if you really want the AoE you can get 6% on your belt
3 - Run clarity get mana regen on your ammy / 2 rings
4 - I have no need for vaal grace, I'm 46% spell dodge 40% dodge, It's not bad to use but personally I don't really have links open
"
four4444tw wrote:
hi, wondering what else i could use for body armor
coil roughly gives 20% phys reduction but its kinda hard capping the light res this new into the league
and 20% seems a bit low considering there are other ways getting phy reduction, flask, golem, end charge, enfeeble

what other choices would you recommend using if i use the new 20 phys reduction flask, carcass for offense? or buy a 6L base and craft one?
playing perandus scrubcore so i guess i dont need the coil for 100% mitigation uptime
also if i want to be defensive and use coil then should drop herald of ice for purity of lightning?

Yeah, you can drop a herald for PoI - You can run belly as well. Carcass would be your offensive option
"
Ferox28 wrote:
Hey Pohx. What would you consider for a six-linked?

Is there a specific reason why you are using trap & mine damage instead of elemental focus/conc effect?

Your not double dipping any values so conc / elemental focus aren't as good since they have a huge drawback.

You also don't want to reduce the AoE since the whole point of cluster trap is to AoE overlap. If yo ureally want the damage run elemental focus as a 6L over Empower / Added Cold / Hypothermia
Updating with new video on unique trap jewels
great low budget build. thanks to author for taking the time and effort for the community!
Can anyone explain to me the use of elemental overload when you're using controlled destruction? Is there something very obvious that I am missing?
Last edited by Eliqq on Mar 8, 2016, 7:12:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info