Pohx's 2.2 Ice Trapper. HC/SC/Atziri/High Maps

"
BoukenJima wrote:
Sorry if this is a dumb question but is Immortal Call worth the CWDT setup? Cause I don't see anything generating endurance charges.

You don't need endurance charges to use immortal call. It will still cast off of cwdt and give you about a second of protection from physical damage with zero charges. Very useful when that rare rhoa comes charging about of nowhere or the pack or porcupines explodes into a million spines.
Wondering how well will this build translate into Vortex (new skill) + Trap + Cluster Trap...

Never played any trap build before, maybe give it a go tomorrow. Hopefully not too slow (I always play high speed build before =S).
usable in 2.3?
"
usable in 2.3?

Sure, nothing important has changed. I started lvling one again just yesterday :)
"
usable in 2.3?

Update on 2.3..

I started one in Prophecy and am now Level 86 with Uber Lab down. It's not "rofl one shot Atziri" OP but very viable still. I've been able to do pretty much any map I've gotten my hands on to date. I'm on a 5L Kintsugi that's done wonders for my survivability and now that I've got Blinding Assault from the 4th set of Ascendancy Points, it's even moreso. Thus far I'm still spec'd into this builds Explosives Expert but I'm pretty sure I'm going to back out of that and try out Born in the Shadows tonight. The blind mechanic is quite nice and if I'm going to use it anyway, I may as well get 30% increased damage and 6% damage reduction from it.

Any others have experience with this build and what they ended up doing with the Uber Lab points?
Last edited by KarlHungus01 on Jun 23, 2016, 12:50:11 PM
Hello. I have a very big problem in the last stage of the Izaro. I can not kill him. But did 70+ runs on Atziri.
how does anyone feel about a vortex trap setup in place of ice trap?
Updates?
any guess on how this will perform in 2.4?
"
gruggster wrote:
any guess on how this will perform in 2.4?

It's gonna be like before. Nothing changed in 2.4.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info