Pohx's 2.2 Ice Trapper. HC/SC/Atziri/High Maps

Around when should I hit up Acrobatics?
Updated Day #2. Will answer all questions once I wake up as well as create a new progression Video!
What's your opinion on using sunblast for this build?
What are you going to use as defences other than Acro? MoM? or just pure Evasion.
Last edited by wenhao232 on Mar 6, 2016, 4:55:42 PM
Thanks a LOT for this awesome build Pohx! Currently lvl 52 and it's SO much fun to play this :D <3
Last edited by Cyberkef on Mar 6, 2016, 5:13:15 PM
"
wenhao232 wrote:
What are you going to use as defences other than Acro? MoM? or just pure Evasion.

Acro, Dodge, Spell dodge, Efneeble, Coil + Freeze from skill
"
Liquor wrote:
Since you seem to be the resident trap expert around here, what's the verdict on lightning trap with saboteur? I remember back in the day (like, pre 2.0) pierce/crit was the route to go with it, but 100% pierce was easier to get back then I think.

I think it lacks single target but you could probably make it work if you went with chain / cluster. It's a 2 second base cooldown so there is a lot of room to play around with
"
Suni wrote:
This build looks really good, but I was wondering if investing in frenzy is worth it for a trapper. Could you explain a bit?

Also how about taking snowforged for the 25% cold damage, worth it or not?

I am going trapper for the first time and it feels strong for now, defences feel week, but later a coil could make it tankier.

4% MORE Damage per frenzy. Any build you play it's worth it in!

The build gets more tanky over time, I'm currently sitting at 6.1k hp @ Level 85
"
What's your opinion on using sunblast for this build?

I personally think sunblast is crap, just roll trap & Mine damage on a 140 life belt
Two questions about elemental overload. I've taken the node but I haven't seen it proc a single time. I am missing something? And then how much crit do you need to keep a decent uptime?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info