Pohx's 2.2 Ice Trapper. HC/SC/Atziri/High Maps

smoke mine with minefield why?
"
Autobot wrote:
smoke mine with minefield why?

to make use of one of the saboteur passives that give you massive aoe per active mine
O cool lol havn't gone into sab yet
Hey what is the Offensive and Def stat prio? spell dmg, ele dmg, or crit? i understand this :(
"
Hey what is the Offensive and Def stat prio? spell dmg, ele dmg, or crit? i understand this :(

This is a non crit build. You can go crit with changes in the tree.
Defense: Life > Res > Evasion
Offense: Increased Damage > Trap Damage > Area Damage > Ele Damage >= Spelldamage

My guess at it.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
Offense: Increased Damage > Trap Damage > Area Damage > Ele Damage >= Spelldamage

My guess at it.

Yes, defense based on eva. So where is the point of using Belly as an armour? It doesn't make sense for me because of penalty on anything but eva in Acrobatics. For me best choice as an armour is Coil.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
"
"
eviL_Bison wrote:

My guess at it.

Yes, defense based on eva. So where is the point of using Belly as an armour? It doesn't make sense for me because of penalty on anything but eva in Acrobatics. For me best choice as an armour is Coil.

I'm guessing it's the best he's found/bought so far.
Not everyone can get a coil this early on in the league ;)
"
Around when should I hit up Acrobatics?

You can go for it whenever! I personally wait till I'm done grabbing templar AoE / life nodes
"
alexalex1515 wrote:
Two questions about elemental overload. I've taken the node but I haven't seen it proc a single time. I am missing something? And then how much crit do you need to keep a decent uptime?

This is what orb of Storms is for. Link it up with Increased Crit Strikes and drop it every pack or whenever there is a rare and it'll have 80%+ uptime on overload for you!

Each Pulse of it rolls a different crit rate. You need to use this or another self cast ability since traps can't proc it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info