Pohx's 2.2 Ice Trapper. HC/SC/Atziri/High Maps

Is it recommended going crit version or non crit?

Which weapon is bis for noncrit version?

ty
"
hitreza wrote:

ty

Doryani imo. for non crit.

Currently 87. Atziri is such a joke :
Spoiler

Still a lot of shit in my gear/gems, but hey, the build is strong enough for me atm.
4.8k hp, 5.4k eva.
I'm now running clarity + temp chains. Got bored of pressing my mana pot every 5 sec.
Last edited by Pandaroux on Mar 20, 2016, 1:15:44 PM
"
Pandaroux wrote:
"
hitreza wrote:

ty

Doryani imo. for non crit.

Currently 87. Atziri is such a joke :
Spoiler

Still a lot of shit in my gear/gems, but hey, the build is strong enough for me atm.
4.8k hp, 5.4k eva.
I'm now running clarity + temp chains. Got bored of pressing my mana pot every 5 sec.

How much tooltip dmg you've got with Doryani?

Regarding mana regen. I have regen 117 per/sec and I'm running 40% less regen maps without any problems and without mana flask.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
"
hitreza wrote:

ty

Tried both the crit and non-crit versions, in my opinion the crit version wins. With decent gear you get about 1/3 hits (without charges) crits doing massive damage...many rares/rouge exiles get frozen from a cluster of traps making things a lot safer and bosses dies a lot faster...and you dont have to bother with orb of storms.
Last edited by Frispe1 on Mar 20, 2016, 2:33:27 PM
ty for your answers and help!
i cant wait to start my trapper :)

- What about Southbound gloves for crit version? The increased freeze duration + life + resist sounds great!

- what shield should we use with crit version: Evasion Shield or Jaws of Agony?

- for crit version divinarius is BIS i guess?

TY guys

Will post screens and tree asap. Think tomorrow.
"

Regarding mana regen. I have regen 117 per/sec and I'm running 40% less regen maps without any problems and without mana flask.

5613.5 tooltip with a 99 ele dmg doryani
"
Pandaroux wrote:
"

With Herald enabled?
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
"
"
Pandaroux wrote:
"

With Herald enabled?

I have about the same DPS with a low roll Doryani, no herald and purely defensive shield (i.e. no spell damage) - seems like I can up it quite a bit, can't decide if to respec into crit version or not :S
Awesome build !

Stuff :
Spoiler

Pretty decent, I'm trying to 5L my Carcass Jack but RNGess and Kuduku-sama don't like me :(

Btw, what about Blinding Assault ? 25% chance to create smoke cloud when hit and 10% chance to blind ennemies on hit ?
8% ele pen is huge I know, but the damage is already pretty high.. (4015 with herald for me)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info