The labyrinth is both boring and frustrating

"
sidtherat wrote:
get him close to 1/3

If he had two little bars separating his life into thirds so I could tell how close he actually was to 1/3, and damage didn't have such huge ranges that RNG on crits and spikes could push you over the edge and make him leave early, and skills like Ball Lightning didn't have very unpredictable damage depending on how enemies are moving, then I might agree with what you're saying. With how POE actually works, though, I do not.
"
If he had two little bars separating his life into thirds so I could tell how close he actually was to 1/3

GGG should add that as a QoL
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
"
And1111 wrote:
POE is fucking arpg.I want kill mosters and pick up loot,not solve puzzles and dodge some retarted traps,there are other games for that.

I don't understand this. A lot of people seem to feel this way, but I just don't get it. If implemented well, traps should be a very fun change of pace. It's still an ARPG, but damn, have you guys never played other ARPGs where occasionally you have to figure something out and time your movements?

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
If he had two little bars separating his life into thirds so I could tell how close he actually was to 1/3

You can't tell just by looking at it?

-VG-
The main problem is that there are no check points. Getting dc'ed, lag, or a desynced and then dying is frustrating but having a check point and not having to redo 20mins of work would make it more tolerable.
+1 Labyrinth sucks
"
ccloaded wrote:
The main problem is that there are no check points. Getting dc'ed, lag, or a desynced and then dying is frustrating but having a check point and not having to redo 20mins of work would make it more tolerable.

Yeah, the lag has been killing me. Maybe that's why I don't have time to avoid Izaro's shots and fire some back. There's just too much on the screen.

... And I NEVER have too much on the screen! Only Izaro lags me up. Maybe it's the servers, or maybe it really is just the insane amount of stuff on screen trying to kill my tiny little butt. I'd love portals to be available ONLY in the Aspirant Trial rooms.

Other than this, the Labyrinth gets a huge +1 from me. I think it's anything but boring. Frustrating? Well, yeah, when Izaro wipes the floor with you only because you're frozen and can't possibly react quickly enough. But not boring.

-VG-
Today did it on cruel at lvl 68. Was ok. It seems like GGG fixed most of the DC problems. I did 6 runs for a few parties in normal Lab. I died only once to traps. Lab run almost smooth. I think the bugs and problems are over and if you do the Lab enough times will be easier each time.
Last edited by UnlimitedPower2 on Mar 7, 2016, 5:51:02 PM
Oh, and it took us about 15 min every run.
Last edited by UnlimitedPower2 on Mar 7, 2016, 5:50:50 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
What sort of message are you sending with these rants about new content that definitely takes a little time and effort to get adjust to?

Um, the message is "here is our feedback". You know, for the feedback forum? The forum where you give feedback about the game? I think you're looking for the "unqualified praise" forum.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info