[2.3 Video Guide] Crit Ball Lightning Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Hei=) been playing your build on my templar, and finde it quite fun, made abit change on the passivs tho.

But i wounder about the defence, what is best to go for? Only ES or mix up whit evesion rating aswell?
And what will you say is the perfekt wep?(stats etc)

Keep up the good work=)
"
Bjalle88 wrote:
Hei=) been playing your build on my templar, and finde it quite fun, made abit change on the passivs tho.

But i wounder about the defence, what is best to go for? Only ES or mix up whit evesion rating aswell?

Keep up the good work=)

ES is by far the most important stat, but once you get more than 2500 you can start to add in some Evasion gear as well :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
Bjalle88 wrote:

Keep up the good work=)

ES is by far the most important stat, but once you get more than 2500 you can start to add in some Evasion gear as well :)

I am wundering about the wep for the build, do "hit can't be evaded" have anything to say in the build?
"
Bjalle88 wrote:
"
"
Bjalle88 wrote:

Keep up the good work=)

I am wundering about the wep for the build, do "hit can't be evaded" have anything to say in the build?

Spells always hit, so no it doesn't matter for this type of build :)
Flask recommendations added to the guide! :)
Great guide, man!

I started the league with a very similar build, but went ZO over Ghost Reaver because of some cool synergies with the new Sulphur Flask as well as using Enduring Cry to recover my ES and extend Immortal Call. I also found that going for Augury of Penitence over Instruments of Virtue gives a nice boost to defense and damage.

Overall, I do a great job of instantly shattering most white/blue enemies as well as freezing rares and some bosses while doing massive damage. This build was made for the Inquisitor for sure!

Here's my current gear if you would like to compare:
Spoiler

Build Tree:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAPndi4ztYQKWwJqce9J8CaqSbtn8vFbAZgSzPAVFR6IAn9_vfDLR8B-aO-vuaPLtPIKbfIOa4IUyHNzVpuw4ES1FnY8a5CI62IV7LJxTUhpsJy9mVAVCK3g26ffBkFVBlh_HJKoaOK6z0PUWb0yz42oEB9Afl5UgboPb7-tSU1AwVcY9X5f02146WG0ZEVAI9CL0NbnAVGwLpytqQ5MnL52-in_G74gW86EvEZYwW8HF-TcmPAceDkisl4hC18-VLl3ylYeCHkmx8NUqCysKHYPbC4_6SVFwUhEv6_WJ02SdjDbyHVVLYeImlRa_AAA=

Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
"
Great guide, man!

I started the league with a very similar build, but went ZO over Ghost Reaver because of some cool synergies with the new Sulphur Flask as well as using Enduring Cry to recover my ES and extend Immortal Call. I also found that going for Augury of Penitence over Instruments of Virtue gives a nice boost to defense and damage.

Overall, I do a great job of instantly shattering most white/blue enemies as well as freezing rares and some bosses while doing massive damage. This build was made for the Inquisitor for sure!

Here's my current gear if you would like to compare:
Spoiler

Build Tree:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAPndi4ztYQKWwJqce9J8CaqSbtn8vFbAZgSzPAVFR6IAn9_vfDLR8B-aO-vuaPLtPIKbfIOa4IUyHNzVpuw4ES1FnY8a5CI62IV7LJxTUhpsJy9mVAVCK3g26ffBkFVBlh_HJKoaOK6z0PUWb0yz42oEB9Afl5UgboPb7-tSU1AwVcY9X5f02146WG0ZEVAI9CL0NbnAVGwLpytqQ5MnL52-in_G74gW86EvEZYwW8HF-TcmPAceDkisl4hC18-VLl3ylYeCHkmx8NUqCysKHYPbC4_6SVFwUhEv6_WJ02SdjDbyHVVLYeImlRa_AAA=

Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Probs for being intuitive mate! Looks great :)
I thought I was smart when I thought about a similar BL build to this, glad I found this thread :p

Running basically the same setup with an intuitive leap on the left side of the tree to pickup Devotion, Faith & Steel and Overcharge. Saves a few nodes. Playing SC so I opted for more crit multi and went with a Saffels Frame for +4 max res and spell damage. Not the best tradeoff but it suits my playstyle better as I don't really play this build ranged except for killing bosses. GR is pretty vital for this build, it just doesn't work well without leech.

I will be trying to take this build LL with a Shav's and Prism Guardian. 3 purities + HoI, HoT & Wrath, or a similar combination. Survivability is pretty good here with hybrid. Shreds all packs and Rares but has trouble with some bosses as expected with any slower single target skill. Currently testing Frost Bomb for Single Target with decent results.

Endgame flasks > Rumi's/ToH, Vinktar with flat spell dmg, Basalt, Silver + 5th
Prophecy @ WizKid - 94 BV Pathfinder
Prophecy @ SmackDown - 93 TS Assassin
Essence @ Wallbang - 93 Crit Lacerate Elementalist
Breach @ GodoftheBreach - 94 BF Inquisitor
Legacy @ BradPitt - 92 LL Ele Wander Inquisitor
Last edited by joebagz on Mar 30, 2016, 2:24:16 PM
"
joebagz wrote:
I thought I was smart when I thought about a similar BL build to this, glad I found this thread :p

Running basically the same setup with an intuitive leap on the left side of the tree to pickup Devotion, Faith & Steel and Overcharge. Saves a few nodes. Playing SC so I opted for more crit multi and went with a Saffels Frame for +4 max res and spell damage. Not the best tradeoff but it suits my playstyle better as I don't really play this build ranged except for killing bosses. GR is pretty vital for this build, it just doesn't work well without leech.

I will be trying to take this build LL with a Shav's and Prism Guardian. 3 purities + HoI, HoT & Wrath, or a similar combination. Survivability is pretty good here with hybrid. Shreds all packs and Rares but has trouble with some bosses as expected with any slower single target skill. Currently testing Frost Bomb for Single Target with decent results.

Endgame flasks > Rumi's/ToH, Vinktar with flat spell dmg, Basalt, Silver + 5th

Low-life could be very interesting yea. This is something I have been wanting to do myself as well :)
"
fallensinner wrote:
Currently level 46 and have been liking the build so far. I am quite new to the game(almost a week played) and I have some question.

Is it easy to transition to Mind over Matter and Eldritch Battery? I don't have a very large energy shield at the moment and I'm already having some mana issues - having to drink a mana pot or more to be able to spam Ball Lightning. I assume Ghost Reaver would help with this?

I saw none answered to this yet, im nowhere near expert or good player myself(played at launch of PoE and started again after latest expansion, lvl68 HC with this build atm).

But its easy, just get passives so you can go for MoM and EB with 2 points when you get enough ES(600+ about).
Now you can play without pots or use pot if needed(if you dont use 3 auras to have 0mana) and then get GReaver asap too so you can replace manapot with something else.

There is not really any risk if you just have that ES, I had 400 when I went for MoM+EB.
IGN: Vipu
Last edited by Vipu on Mar 31, 2016, 9:53:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info