[2.3 Video Guide] Crit Ball Lightning Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Hello lifting,

I have been following ur guide religiously. I feel like I'm not clearing fast enough. How much crit chance and multiplier should I be at?
I'm level 71 now. Would be great if u can tell me what I am lacking in terms of my current gear!

Cheers and thank you!
"
shuttershock wrote:
Hello lifting,

I have been following ur guide religiously. I feel like I'm not clearing fast enough. How much crit chance and multiplier should I be at?
I'm level 71 now. Would be great if u can tell me what I am lacking in terms of my current gear!

Cheers and thank you!

Post the gear and I will take a look =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I like this build omw with that crit dmg , Nice Guide !!
Last edited by skwwwy on Mar 20, 2016, 4:56:32 AM
"
"
shuttershock wrote:
Hello lifting,

Cheers and thank you!

Post the gear and I will take a look =)

Gear here:
Spoiler

Thanks for the quick reply!!!
You can get a much better dagger mate. Make sure it has high spell damage + global crit and critical strike chance to spells. Your shield could also greatly benefit from a 80-100% increased crit roll for spells. Those two alone should make a nice difference :)
Do you mind looking at me gear too? I'm going spark but aside from that my build is pretty much the same. I'm trying to break into higher tier maps for the first time. I just need Catarina 6 to craft spell damage on the dagger. Thanks!

"
You can get a much better dagger mate. Make sure it has high spell damage + global crit and critical strike chance to spells. Your shield could also greatly benefit from a 80-100% increased crit roll for spells. Those two alone should make a nice difference :)

thank you!

i just got these two. my crit chance is currently at 38.5%, multiplier at 314%.
my dps for ball lightning with buffs is 4.8k.

life 3.5k
ES 1.5k

would i be able to progress to atziri? if not what should i do to be able to?

thanks again bro!!

"
shuttershock wrote:
"

thank you!

i just got these two. my crit chance is currently at 38.5%, multiplier at 314%.
my dps for ball lightning with buffs is 4.8k.

life 3.5k
ES 1.5k

would i be able to progress to atziri? if not what should i do to be able to?

thanks again bro!!

Awesome dude, those are great!

You can attempt to do Atziri with your current gear yea, but make sure to add in a ruby flask or two. Also, keep in mind that Atziri is mostly a "skill-based" fight meaning that even with good gear you will die if you don't know the fight. Make sure to do some research :)
"
shuttershock wrote:
"

Make sure you craft crit multi to that dagger.
Currently level 46 and have been liking the build so far. I am quite new to the game(almost a week played) and I have some question.

Is it easy to transition to Mind over Matter and Eldritch Battery? I don't have a very large energy shield at the moment and I'm already having some mana issues - having to drink a mana pot or more to be able to spam Ball Lightning. I assume Ghost Reaver would help with this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info