[2.3 Video Guide] Crit Ball Lightning Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Does this build suit Glacial Cascade? What other skills does this build suit other than Ball Lightning?
Dear LiftingNerdBro

Could you help me with my Ball Lightning Witch character MistressBLB?A bit deviated from your build,but still similar enough to post here,I suppose.

The problem is while the build works wonderfully in normal game (I can even run maps!Low tier of course) her butt is kicked hard against merc Izaro,and other really hard hitting and fast moving bosses.It's just no-go for her :/
How to improve the situation?I hope you'll give me some skill setup/flask setup/gear advices.Yes,I don't have Call of the Brotherhood ring,I'm saving for it as I'm not rich,self found guy.
"
bobosayhello wrote:
Does this build suit Glacial Cascade? What other skills does this build suit other than Ball Lightning?

Yes, Glacial Cascade will work with this setup with a few minor changes as you can probably imagine :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hello. Can you explain your choice of Inquisitor and ascendancy points ?

Are the following ascendency classes and points a good choice ?

Witch Elementalist :
Liege of The Primordial with Ice and Lightning Golem
Shaper of Desolation
Beacon of Ruin : could spread the frost in a very wide area

Shadow Assassin :
Unstable Infusion
Deadly Infusion
Ambush

Templar Inquisitor :
Sanctify
Pious Path
Righteous Providence
"
"
bobosayhello wrote:

Yes, Glacial Cascade will work with this setup with a few minor changes as you can probably imagine :)

Hey i really want to make a GC build on Templar and despite having 90 hours according to steam i am complete noob as all those hours were when PoE was very new and i just redownloaded the game. So could you help me out and explain what little changes you would do to make GC work with this set up? thank you so much!
Hi Lifting, big fan.

I'm excited about using this build. Now that the patch notes for 2.4 are out, are there any changes you think would be needed for this build for 2.4? I didn't see anything in there, but I'm still a noob so I wanted to make sure it will still be end-game viable in AoW.
Heartbreaker is a nice dagger to start with at lvl 50 atleast
can anyone tell me assasin mark with what weapon can be used because said cant be used and i play with dagger?
Hey
There is lot of fun with this build! Now i've got lvl 60, but i'd like to ask two things that maybe is not so important.

There is high percent of critical strike chance (50%+ is high in my opinion), you wrote to use 2x storm call, but in items you have lighting penetration over one storm call.
Is it worth to put in lighting penetration when there is Inevitable Judgement (ascendancy)?

And the second question is about the ascendancy points, you wrote to pick:"Ascendancy Points: Righteous Providence, Inevitable Judgement, Instruments of Virtue & Augury of Penitence.", but no matter how do i look on this, i would need 8 points for it where there is max 6 points. But if you mean i should pick Instruments of virtue OR Augury of Penitence, what should i choose? I think the second option is better but i'm not sure xD
"
And the second question is about the ascendancy points, you wrote to pick:"Ascendancy Points: Righteous Providence, Inevitable Judgement, Instruments of Virtue & Augury of Penitence.", but no matter how do i look on this, i would need 8 points for it where there is max 6 points. But if you mean i should pick Instruments of virtue OR Augury of Penitence, what should i choose? I think the second option is better but i'm not sure xD

You can get 8 ascendancy points. The last 2 are from the uber labyrinth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info