Added a few additional leveling tips!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Updated and fixed a few typos!
I don't see Ball Lightning in your gear. You use ARC, why? It is better for this build or this is some leveling spec? Why you did not write anything about ARC?
LiftingNerdBro! More questions if you don't mind!

Thoughts on Slower Projectiles vs Increased Crit Multiplier for a 6th link? Currently my crit chance stands around 75%.

Thanks!
Why not take the power charge in the templar tree? Also, any reason why the flame golem is kept at level 2 when it could be level 3 and still be CWDT'd?

Also thanks for the build, level 62 atm and it's very fun, though reflect is a bit spooky.

Hey Lifting! me again :D

I changed Ball Lightning for Glacial Cascade, that skill looks GREAT! ofc, I respec'd the little lightning damage node near Templar start for the cold damage one, the rest of the tree is kinda the same as yours (lv 60 atm) but I feel like squishy sometimes; have died like 9 times and still on cruel XD thanks again for yet another great guide.
Wthyr
"
Ruscour wrote:
Why not take the power charge in the templar tree? Also, any reason why the flame golem is kept at level 2 when it could be level 3 and still be CWDT'd?

Also thanks for the build, level 62 atm and it's very fun, though reflect is a bit spooky.

It isn't worth the points to travel there :)

If it can be level 3 then go for it, I might have missed that.
"
Coreten wrote:
Hey,

I love the build, feels great. I have a question though, would Divinarius work as the dagger?

Divinarius can definitely work, go for it! :)
Hey Lifting, I've been using this and the Arc guide as suggestions for my Crit Spark Inquisitor, but I had some questions regarding Call of the Brotherhood.

I was planning to use Catarina's Lightning Damage Leech crafting mod to fight reflect (especially Atziri), but that doesn't work as well with CotB correct? Is it better to go double CotB or just not worry about them? Maybe craft the leech anyway and just take out CotB for Atziri? And finally with CotB Herald of Ice should be used with CoH and Mark instead of Herald of Thunder?

Also is Zealot's Oath important for a MoM/EB build?
Last edited by ThraxAttack on Mar 17, 2016, 10:42:00 PM
"
ThraxAttack wrote:
Hey Lifting, I've been using this and the Arc guide as suggestions for my Crit Spark Inquisitor, but I had some questions regarding Call of the Brotherhood.

I was planning to use Catarina's Lightning Damage Leech crafting mod to fight reflect (especially Atziri), but that doesn't work as well with CotB correct? Is it better to go double CotB or just not worry about them? Maybe craft the leech anyway and just take out CotB for Atziri? And finally with CotB Herald of Ice should be used with CoH and Mark instead of Herald of Thunder?

Also is Zealot's Oath important for a MoM/EB build?

By just using 1 call of the brotherhood you should still have leech, but only of 50% of the damage of course. I am not sure what the best route here is, but I would probably just take out the CotB for the Atziri fight yea.

Yes with CotB you should use HoI over HoT :)

Zealot's Oath is not important for this build no as you sustain the ES via Ghost Reaver :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info