[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

"

I agree that the 10% can be a little frustrating early on, however as you say later on in maps it is pretty easy. Since mapping is what you primarily will be doing, I wouldn't worry about that then. It is however completely viable to run blood rage outside of the maps if you prefer. In my case I didn't need it though :)

If you were to go for another ascendancy class I would recommend the deadeye for sure :)

Thanks for the answer, I'll think about it...

Bonus question ! On the top of your mind, what would you change/tweak if using Voltaxic ?
Is there a reason for running Wep ele dmg instead of something like added fire dmg,the second seems to give more dps.
"
Mason2162 wrote:
"
"
Mason2162 wrote:
what is the best legendary bow to replace the harbinger bow?

A good harbinger is the best you can get - I wouldn't suggest using a unique for this :)

Should I keep using the Death's Harp before I craft it?
I am still collecting the crafting pieces for harbinger.
I am thinking of using the Lioneye's Glare instead
Is lioneye's Glare good for this build?

Lioneye's is a very solid bow for this build - i'm using now right now and it's fantastic.

high-end, no Lioneye will ever get the same dmg a well-rolled Harbringer can, but I got a Lion for 5c and managed to 5L it myself quite cheaply, and I can't afford a multimoded harbringer at all
Hi Bro, thanks for the great builds. My friends and I were hoping to commit characters to only be played in a 3-4 man party. We are considering using this build and your Freeze Ball Lightning builds plus an Ice Crash build. This will be our first time with characters committed to playing in a party and don't know the first thing about how best to make use of party mechanics. Do you have any recommendations for how you would modify this build and the Ball Lightning for party play or tips in general for relatively new players partying up? Thanks Bro!
"
Rathke wrote:

Lioneye's is a very solid bow for this build - i'm using now right now and it's fantastic.

high-end, no Lioneye will ever get the same dmg a well-rolled Harbringer can, but I got a Lion for 5c and managed to 5L it myself quite cheaply, and I can't afford a multimoded harbringer at all

keep in mind that using lioneye's glare negates your evasion to reflect, so be extra careful when using it. also you miss out on a lot of crit with it
Last edited by willypop on Mar 10, 2016, 4:44:17 PM
What would you suggest to get father in maps and atziri? This or Tornado shot? Also would a drillneck work better as a quiver since I got one from Cardio?
How much would it cost around for this build?

i just started a while ago and wanted to make sure it's affordable :3

Hello, great guide!

I have some questions about it in Hardcore:

- how does exaclty it survive? since it doenst use ES, and full eva can still get hit, cant it get 1 shoted by phisical damage?

- Isnt better take Iron Reflex in Hardcore?

"
RGWxXPOPXx wrote:
How much would it cost around for this build?

i just started a while ago and wanted to make sure it's affordable :3

I'm lvl 81 and using only self found gear (nothing great) and I'm having a blast with this build. Only thing I got was 1 or 2 gems that I couldn't get off the vendor.
"
thekanzentai3 wrote:
Hello, great guide!

I have some questions about it in Hardcore:

- how does exaclty it survive? since it doenst use ES, and full eva can still get hit, cant it get 1 shoted by phisical damage?

- Isnt better take Iron Reflex in Hardcore?

Well, next to a decently high evasion you also have a somewhat large life pool with this build (4-5k). That being said, even with both mentioned ways of mitigation you can find yourself being one shot in high tier maps.

LNB suggests using a Lightning Coil to compensate for high physical damage spikes. This thing used to be quite expensive, but it's rather affordable in Perandus.

Hope this helps.
Cheers
P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info