[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

"
NOTE: If you would rather use Tornado Shot or Split Arrow instead of Tornado Shot, then I have two very similar guides for that as well. They can be found here:

If you would rather use Tornado Shot or Split Arrow instead of Tornado Shot
Tornado Shot or Split Arrow instead or Tornado Shot

Uhhh... is this a Tornado Shot build or Lightning Arrow build?
Hey you been playing this build lately :)?
Any improvements or changes since the start of ascendancy?
Hello!

I'm currently runing your build in HC at level 67 and i feel like am gonna need alot more health, at the moment am at 3400hp.

I don't really know what to do, I got 4 more hp nodes to spec but that's it. I feel like I'm gonna get one shoted soon :(
What are your thoughts about lightning rush instead of blink arrow as the mobility spell in this build?
Another question, Why are you not runing with Phase Acrobatics? :)
"
KonsthandlarN wrote:
Another question, Why are you not runing with Phase Acrobatics? :)

"
willypop wrote:
"
"
willypop wrote:
is phase acro worth getting?

No, spell damage is rarely the thing that kills you - so I prefer investing into more life using those points/damage instead. That said it is not a bad choice, just not my personal preference.

from earlier in the thread

From earlier, earlier in the thread.
Last edited by georgesdenu on Mar 8, 2016, 9:36:00 PM
Love this build. Lvl 71 and no problems yet. Most fun build I've played, can't put it down.
@Primal21 you mind posting the equipment your using? I'm about to be looking for gear for endgame here shortly, just curious what all everyone was having good luck with.
"
Upsidwn wrote:
@Primal21 you mind posting the equipment your using? I'm about to be looking for gear for endgame here shortly, just curious what all everyone was having good luck with.

It's all self found/crafted and certainly nothing special. Need upgrades for most of it but I'm not having any problems. I'm welcome to any suggestions anyone might have. Mainly I'm looking to add some more HP and 5L my bow.

edit: just did the math and the OP's bow is more than 2x the DPS of mine lol. i like finding/crafting my own stuff though, seems more rewarding and gives me something to look forward to.
Last edited by Primal21 on Mar 9, 2016, 4:17:20 AM
Hello, need some help on my gear, is it worth trying to 6 link my bow? or would 5 link suffice?

Also, what items should I replace and what to priotize?

PS: rly loving the build, at first I was skeptical but I was kind of a noob but holy crap now I'm facerolling through maps. Tho I'm abit squishy but living on the edge is all fun!
Last edited by honerpro on Mar 9, 2016, 6:37:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info