[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

what is the best legendary bow to replace the harbinger bow?
"
Mason2162 wrote:

A good harbinger is the best you can get - I wouldn't suggest using a unique for this :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Mar 9, 2016, 11:55:55 AM
If i would want to run Phase Acrobatics which nodes would you recommend to skip? :)
"
KonsthandlarN wrote:
If i would want to run Phase Acrobatics which nodes would you recommend to skip? :)

Hmm, probably the life nodes between ranger and duelist. I find those to be superior though.

Would you recommend using the Static Electricity gem for this build on hardcore? Just got the gem as a drop and it seems like it would be very useful, but I'm not sure if it would be better to use than a standard rare gem.

Thanks
Last edited by BigChillin on Mar 9, 2016, 7:59:16 PM
Can you add curent jewels to the skil tree too and thx for the add the curent gear
Hi ! Thanks for the guide, I've been having a lot of fun with it.

I have only one slight problem is that I've found the 10% on generating frenzy charge to be quite frustrating at times. Of course when you're just breezing through the map there's no issue but sometimes it takes quite a lot of mobs to actually get maxed and in some situations where you have 5+ seconds of downtime for whatever reason and then stumble upon a big pack of mobs... too many time did that pack of mobs not give me only 1 charge to refresh the stacks.

Seeing as you have blood rage gem in your glove, I was thinking maybe you feel the same way ?

Anyhow, what I've wanted to try was to get the blood dance boots and maybe get the onslaught node too (graceful assault) and change from raider to either deadeye (not sure exactly what would be best to take in the classe, maybe get ricochet and either leave it as is or swapping the chain support gem for more damage) or pathfinder (but pathfinder seems to only make sense if you take poison and in turn would need a voltaxic, maybe looks like the superior choice ?)

What are your thoughts about that ?
Hi,

I'm level 41, and what would you think about going for Survivalist instead of Revenge of the Hunted in the skill tree?

Thanks
"
georgesdenu wrote:
Hi ! Thanks for the guide, I've been having a lot of fun with it.

I have only one slight problem is that I've found the 10% on generating frenzy charge to be quite frustrating at times. Of course when you're just breezing through the map there's no issue but sometimes it takes quite a lot of mobs to actually get maxed and in some situations where you have 5+ seconds of downtime for whatever reason and then stumble upon a big pack of mobs... too many time did that pack of mobs not give me only 1 charge to refresh the stacks.

Seeing as you have blood rage gem in your glove, I was thinking maybe you feel the same way ?

Anyhow, what I've wanted to try was to get the blood dance boots and maybe get the onslaught node too (graceful assault) and change from raider to either deadeye (not sure exactly what would be best to take in the classe, maybe get ricochet and either leave it as is or swapping the chain support gem for more damage) or pathfinder (but pathfinder seems to only make sense if you take poison and in turn would need a voltaxic, maybe looks like the superior choice ?)

What are your thoughts about that ?

I agree that the 10% can be a little frustrating early on, however as you say later on in maps it is pretty easy. Since mapping is what you primarily will be doing, I wouldn't worry about that then. It is however completely viable to run blood rage outside of the maps if you prefer. In my case I didn't need it though :)

If you were to go for another ascendancy class I would recommend the deadeye for sure :)
"
"
Mason2162 wrote:

A good harbinger is the best you can get - I wouldn't suggest using a unique for this :)

Should I keep using the Death's Harp before I craft it?
I am still collecting the crafting pieces for harbinger.
I am thinking of using the Lioneye's Glare instead
Is lioneye's Glare good for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info