[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

"
SirCraccyHit wrote:
Atm im lvl 63 and have a 5-link Doomfletch's Prism Royal Bow but i think my dps sucks is this really the best bow for Lightning Arrow ?

dmg is really good in my opinion i almost oneshot everything(except bosses and rares) in T6 Maps
clearspeed is a charm

if you could make your charakters visible we could check if something is terribly wrong with your gear :)
is this set up good for sc breach 2.5 update?
the skill tree in the link and the video differs please update the skill tree
"
Remedin wrote:

and why do we use Drillneck if whe don't have any pierce passives? do i miss anything?

Not really sure why Drillneck is used here when you can use something like
Last edited by Fatal_Oath on Dec 11, 2016, 9:20:48 PM
"
Dracgo wrote:
the skill tree in the link and the video differs please update the skill tree
I agree. I don't know who is suitable : the video or the topic.
builds awesome! the only issue i have with it right now is no dam freezing immunity - i guess i could use a flask to fix that but the build owner doesn't even suggest that in the guide.. its like hes assuming everyone will not open rare boxes lol... i suggest dropping one of your flasks like the jade flask for a bleeding version....
"
Kilsum wrote:
builds awesome! the only issue i have with it right now is no dam freezing immunity - i guess i could use a flask to fix that but the build owner doesn't even suggest that in the guide.. its like hes assuming everyone will not open rare boxes lol... i suggest dropping one of your flasks like the jade flask for a bleeding version....

I would go Avatar of the Veil and Avatar of the Slaughter in 2.5 then you can run Silver Flasks and then the only immunities you need are bleed and curse.
This is a really great build that i am going through right now but help me understand how this is HC viable without going Iron Reflex? Acrobatics and evasion just does not cut it at high level. Any insight is appreciated.
"
SinXic wrote:
This is a really great build that i am going through right now but help me understand how this is HC viable without going Iron Reflex? Acrobatics and evasion just does not cut it at high level. Any insight is appreciated.

"HC VIABLE" Is a highly subjective term and I recommend watching Lighty's video guide to what is hardcore viable.

This guide ,as is, is not hc viable IMO. Evasion/Dodge is fine for higher levels but your budget scales exponentially for pushing tougher content. You're going to want a Vinktar's Vessel, Lightning Coil, focus on scaling lightning damage and run a level 23 purity of lightning, (alpha howl and/or empower) and the big bad Taste of Hate. If you instead are going to use Kintsugi, you may want to consider not going Avatar of the Slaughter and instead take avatar of the chase and stack a ton of evasion and Dodge rather than frenzy charges. Also make sure your max life is gigantic, don't use drillneck for this its pointless. Use a quiver like mine above
Currently runninga similar build so I would love to se an updated version of this for 2.5 if it's even viable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info