[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

"fairly budget friendly"

How much does this build actually cost?

Can anyone send me something for newcomer this build doesnt seem to be for a newbie.
"
MattzPwnz94 wrote:
"fairly budget friendly"

How much does this build actually cost?

Can anyone send me something for newcomer this build doesnt seem to be for a newbie.

A build such as this can be run with budget gear (20-50 chaos) and do really well for the most part. However it also has the potential to become very expensive if you want the absolute best items - it is hard to say how expensive though. It is also the reason it has the potential to be among the highest clear speed builds in the game.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Flask recommendations added to the guide!
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Mar 29, 2016, 8:17:02 AM
Could you post your tooltip lightning arrow damage please? With and without charges?
"
goobergeorge wrote:
Could you post your tooltip lightning arrow damage please? With and without charges?

One of my friends is currently using my bow to test out some stuff, but once I get it back I will :)
How do you get the intellect required for these gems?

EDIT: made the mistake of leveling up the defensive gems, so maybe thats why :(

Also, where do the endurnace charges come from for Immortal Call?
Last edited by Jessix on Mar 30, 2016, 12:49:59 PM
Hey Lifting, would the PYRE be a good ring to use?
Lifting!!! man thx for this build once again ^_^ did i just say this is one of the best guy i ever try ^_^ haha im so happy and i need assistance with something, perandus still have not much good bows with high physical damage so its gonna be hard to upgrade this one for another without expending like 30 ex maybe and i dont feel like im going to lol i have this bow and it has 5 mods , i add one just to have it but the question is can i add multiple crafting to this one and then try to get 1 to socket lvls or 2 more additional mods? hope u can read me and answer me ^^ thx bro again im having so much fun !
Spoiler
Spoiler
"
Dwedar wrote:
Lifting!!! man thx for this build once again ^_^ did i just say this is one of the best guy i ever try ^_^ haha im so happy and i need assistance with something, perandus still have not much good bows with high physical damage so its gonna be hard to upgrade this one for another without expending like 30 ex maybe and i dont feel like im going to lol i have this bow and it has 5 mods , i add one just to have it but the question is can i add multiple crafting to this one and then try to get 1 to socket lvls or 2 more additional mods? hope u can read me and answer me ^^ thx bro again im having so much fun !

Glad you like it mate!

Yea Harbingers can be hard to get ahold off. The bow you list is pretty nice, however it isn't suited for multi modding as it already has 6 affixes (5 excluding the one already crafted), sorry :)
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Mar 31, 2016, 6:25:03 AM
"
Elskade wrote:
Hey Lifting, would the PYRE be a good ring to use?

Not, really mate. Why would you wanna use that? =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info