[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

Why do you use Herald of ash insted of herald of ice?
Great guide!

But I have 2 questions:

1. Why do we need this 4L setup: Split Arrow, Chain, Curse-On-Hit, Assassin’s Mark, instead of just casting Assassin’s Mark (and saving 3 sockets)?

2. In the video you suggest to use Split Arrow with Added Fire Damage and Faster Attacks for leveling, till we are lvl 12 and can use Lightning Arrow. But FA requires lvl 18... So until which level should we use the Split Arrow setup?
"
SlevinKelevra wrote:
Great guide!

But I have 2 questions:

1. Why do we need this 4L setup: Split Arrow, Chain, Curse-On-Hit, Assassin’s Mark, instead of just casting Assassin’s Mark (and saving 3 sockets)?

2. In the video you suggest to use Split Arrow with Added Fire Damage and Faster Attacks for leveling, till we are lvl 12 and can use Lightning Arrow. But FA requires lvl 18... So until which level should we use the Split Arrow setup?

1. This setup deals a decent amount of damage, it is much cheaper (mana wise) to use compared to if you have to cast it yourself (it is also faster) and most importantly the curse effect is stronger.

2. Lightning Arrow requires level 12. If you have one that requires level 18 it is because it is leveled. In that case just use SA until level 18 and switch over.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
A few questions:

1. Did you change Blast Rain's gems from Added Fire Damage to Weapon Elemental Damage 3 days ago? If so why?

2. Is the reason why you use Ash over Ice because of Hatred?
Hi LiftingNerdBro & all, I'm a newbie in PoE & I love Bow characters on every game, so I decided to try your guide.

I'm lvl 83 & can't finish Merciless (I'm on the organs part & the bosses one shot me), Merciless Labyrinth same & I can only do lvl 2 maps (the blue ones) because all one shot me.
Resistances: Fire 75% (120%), Cold 75% (128%), Lightning 75% (128%), 3,7 Life, Evade 42%, Dodge 30%.
LA Damage: 6,6k, BR Damage: 3,5k, don't know how to improve stats, nothing drops on that maps.

If you don't mind to look my profile to give me some advices, would be apreciated.
http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Deboun

Sorry for my english.
Last edited by Deboun on Apr 11, 2016, 8:18:21 AM
How do you get your endurance charge for immortal call im lost right now xD
Immortal Call has a minimum duration (0.4s) and having Endurance Charges only increases it. In this setup with Increase Duration you get a little over 0.5s per CwDT iirc.
I can do ice shot with this tree?
"
metalersix01 wrote:
I can do ice shot with this tree?

Yes! =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
1. Did you change Blast Rain's gems from Added Fire Damage to Weapon Elemental Damage 3 days ago? If so why?

2. Is the reason why you use Ash over Ice because of Hatred?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info