[2.3 Video Guide] Inquisitor's FREEZE Arc Crit Build! [HC/SC Viable]

How do u guys deal against dmg reflection ? Holy moly it's so scary xD
Hello,
Great build!
Question though.... how do you run AA, Wrath and a herald? That's 105% of mana reserved
"
Oakcrest wrote:
Hello,
Great build!
Question though.... how do you run AA, Wrath and a herald? That's 105% of mana reserved

AA: 25%
Wrath: 50%
Herald: 25%

It's exactly 100%.
"
BigChef wrote:
"
Oakcrest wrote:
Hello,
Great build!

AA: 25%
Wrath: 50%
Herald: 25%

It's exactly 100%.

I'm guessing you are running one of your auras with a support gem that has a modifier if you have them at 105%, haha, don't. :P
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Little question how is this build dealing with boss encounters like merc Labyrinth?

I´ve had some issues with it until i switched to MoM without EB.

These were the ones that I noticed most:

Izaro greens orbs of doom hit me from offscreen. I have 1500/3000 hp left and no ES to cast anything until it recharges like 2 sec later. In that time i´m a sitting duck and theres nothing i can do.

Also power charge generation its impossible to keep them up and you cant curse the boss either.
Vaal Stormcall also does not work at that fight.

How do you deal with high hp reflect mobs ? One crit and it stop your casting because you have no ES which is good then you regen it from LL and after the third hit you notice no HP left and start panic potting. Reflect Maps are also most likely not really possible with it?
"
Ironmonster wrote:
Little question how is this build dealing with boss encounters like merc Labyrinth?

Izaro greens orbs of doom hit me from offscreen. I have 1500/3000 hp left and no ES to cast anything until it recharges like 2 sec later. In that time i´m a sitting duck and theres nothing i can do.

Also power charge generation its impossible to keep them up and you cant curse the boss either.

How do you deal with high hp reflect mobs ? One crit and it stop your casting because you have no ES which is good then you regen it from LL and after the third hit you notice no HP left and start panic potting. Reflect Maps are also most likely not really possible with it?

You're wondering about the same thing I've been asking, hopefully Lifting will answer soon so we can work through these questionmarks. I'd hate to have to remake my templar.

I mean, mana regen way of the age old Arc Witch build had similar issues. Taking damage made you have 0 mana for Arc and left you unable to attack and worse yet, warp away. But with enough regen and a mana flash maybe, you could manage it. With EB/GR though, you can't really do that, once your ES is down, you can't cast to leech, you're stuck waiting for it to regen itself while dodging any hits that would interrupt that.

Can try to put Whirling Blade on a 4L with Faster Attack + Blood Magic + Fortify. This way you can always whirl out of danger and your ES charges when you use Whirling Blade.

Izaro is tough for this build. Just have to accept that this build is not going to farm Labyrinth well.

Ele reflect map is pretty much impossible to do, esp with Call of the Brotherhood (since you can't even just spam Topaz). For the occasional rare mob with reflect, I find that it's still ok since your single target damage is likely to be slow enough for you to pot through. Also if you take all the life nodes you should still do ok.
"
yota wrote:
How do u guys deal against dmg reflection ? Holy moly it's so scary xD

Make sure to use a Topaz or Sapphire (Call of the brotherhood) flask to help with reflect :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Can try to put Whirling Blade on a 4L with Faster Attack + Blood Magic + Fortify. This way you can always whirl out of danger and your ES charges when you use Whirling Blade.

Izaro is tough for this build. Just have to accept that this build is not going to farm Labyrinth well.

Ele reflect map is pretty much impossible to do, esp with Call of the Brotherhood (since you can't even just spam Topaz). For the occasional rare mob with reflect, I find that it's still ok since your single target damage is likely to be slow enough for you to pot through. Also if you take all the life nodes you should still do ok.

Yes, reflect has always been a problem for Arc builds, or any caster build for that matter. It's gotten a little better now that casters can leech life, but nothing groundbreaking.

Arc especially, with its unstable damage, potentially insane crits and the uncontrollable nature of it chaining to mobs off-screen, means death is inevitable. That said though, I didn't die throughout the entirety of the Talisman league, so it's not THAT bad, just.. not for the faint of heart. :P

Last edited by Xavathos on Mar 9, 2016, 12:08:26 PM
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Ironmonster wrote:

You're wondering about the same thing I've been asking, hopefully Lifting will answer soon so we can work through these questionmarks. I'd hate to have to remake my templar.

I mean, mana regen way of the age old Arc Witch build had similar issues. Taking damage made you have 0 mana for Arc and left you unable to attack and worse yet, warp away. But with enough regen and a mana flash maybe, you could manage it. With EB/GR though, you can't really do that, once your ES is down, you can't cast to leech, you're stuck waiting for it to regen itself while dodging any hits that would interrupt that.

There is a few ways you can do this.

1. Use Zealots Oath + Stone golem. This will give you some insane amounts of ES regen.

2. Get more ES - you need about 2500 for tier 12 maps+

3. Use blood magic with Whirling blades to prevent it from stopping the shield from regenerating :)

Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info