[2.3 Video Guide] Inquisitor's FREEZE Arc Crit Build! [HC/SC Viable]

Why use specific leveled gems?
is it because of attribute requirements?
How do you regain health: from regeneration, kills and flasks?
If I'm correct, why not to take away 4 points from eldritch battery/Ghost reaver (and prerequisites), put 2 points to the nearest 4% reduced Mana reserved and change life leech to mana leech?

If you afraid to have to low mana pool for mitigation, then just loose Ghost reaver and change life leech to mana leech.
Last edited by Martozo on Mar 7, 2016, 2:39:03 PM
"
Diyos wrote:
Why use specific leveled gems?
is it because of attribute requirements?

Try checking this out mate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkR6BPkY8yw

It should answer it :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hi Bro, what sort of DPS does this setup achieve?
Hey Lifting! I love your guides, you are one of the few that actually spends true time with details, and I really appreciate that.

I have a quick question: Why not use a Cloak of Defiance?

It grants Mind Over Matter as a passive already, freeing up even more points for other use, and is fairly cheap. What are your inputs on it?
Last edited by VoidBeing on Mar 7, 2016, 3:53:14 PM
"
Hi Bro, what sort of DPS does this setup achieve?

With good gear? Hmm somewhere around 40.000-50.000 I'd say =)
"
VoidBeing wrote:
Hey Lifting! I love your guides, you are one of the few that actually spends true time with details, and I really appreciate that.

I have a quick question: Why not use a Cloak of Defiance?

It grants Mind Over Matter as a passive already, freeing up even more points for other use, and is fairly cheap. What are your inputs on it?

The MoM from Cloak of defiance is not as efficient as the one you can chose from the skill-tree.

Thank you for the kind words :)
Hi, thanks for the guide. How do you maintain power charges? Is CoH with Assasins Mark enough or would it make sense to use PCoC instead of adding lightning damage?

Also thoughts on using Hypothermia?
BigKnox
Last edited by De7rag on Mar 7, 2016, 7:12:02 PM
Hey lifting , great build! Even tho i got one question is this build Atziri viable? reply whenever u can and thanks alot for supporting this community with amazing updated guides :D
Last edited by Woep on Mar 8, 2016, 6:19:20 AM
"
Martozo wrote:
How do you regain health: from regeneration, kills and flasks?
If I'm correct, why not to take away 4 points from eldritch battery/Ghost reaver (and prerequisites), put 2 points to the nearest 4% reduced Mana reserved and change life leech to mana leech?

If you afraid to have to low mana pool for mitigation, then just loose Ghost reaver and change life leech to mana leech.

I also have been wondering about this. I trust that Lifting has tested this and came to the conclusion that this setup is better, but I haven't yet arrived at that point myself and, having always played Arc Witch with MoM without EB/GR, I'm curious as to how you keep yourself alive.

I use Stone Golem myself for the life regen effect, since that still works with GR. And of course, being a squishy caster, any hits you take you will have to flask anyway to be safe, but in certain fights, you really don't want to flask that often or you will run out and die. You double dip on mob spawns at bosses, because you get both flask charges back, and with life leech, you make sure you're at full life, thus saving a flask use.

One reason I can think of is that it gives you a reason to take % energy shield and life nodes in the passive tree, resulting in a 190%+ life pool, which is very high for a caster, but without being able to keep yourself alive with CoH/WM or life leech, you rely on your 1.8% life regen and for me my golem to stay alive, right?

With a life/mana setup, you lose some max life % (probably resulting around 160%) as you don't take energy shield nodes, but you gain the ability to leech and keep yourself up all the time.

I'm just thinking out loud, and I must be missing something, but Lifting, could you clarify your thought process regarding EB/GR in this build? Why is it better than simply using a high mana pool with some reservation reduction?
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info