[2.3 Video Guide] Inquisitor's FREEZE Arc Crit Build! [HC/SC Viable]

"

Elemental Overload should be left out, as it will prevent Call of the Brotherhood from freezing

did you mean elemental focus lol?, elemental overload removes crit multi, but the 40% more spell damage is pretty enticing, but i guess im wasting the +45% crit multi bonus on Righteous Providence

as for ghost reaver + life leech, do you think it could be dropped for immortal flesh / stone golem?
Best guide! :) Thank you!
"
Doyzord wrote:
"

Elemental Overload should be left out, as it will prevent Call of the Brotherhood from freezing

did you mean elemental focus lol?, elemental overload removes crit multi, but the 40% more spell damage is pretty enticing, but i guess im wasting the +45% crit multi bonus on Righteous Providence

as for ghost reaver + life leech, do you think it could be dropped for immortal flesh / stone golem?

Ahh yea I meant elemental focus sorry.

You can get a ton of crit multi on this character so I would not recommend getting Elemental Overload either. It can be fine for leveling though =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I have added "My Current Gear" to the gear section so you guys can see what I am using.

Hopefully this should help :)
orb of storms has a place in the build?..
Last edited by yissus on Mar 6, 2016, 4:46:07 PM
"
yissus wrote:

Untested, sorry!
"
yissus wrote:

It could, but Arc is more of a long range spell, while Orb of Storms is always cast in front of you and has limited range to work with. Using it simply isn't needed with this build, and would only put you in unnecessary danger.

For this reason, I think Orb of Storm is better with either Sparks or Storm Call, as both hit fast, often and do well at close range, and Hierophant would better suit this style of play, because of its extra defensive capabilities and damage mitigation passives.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Wrath, Arctic Armor and Herald reserve 100%.Doesn't that mean, that mind over matter does not work? What am I missing?
Mind over Matter works on your energy shield in this case due to Eldritch battery =)
Could this build work as the hierophant in order to be a little tankier with the 10% extra MoM? Or is there too much damage lost?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info