[2.4 Video Guide] Cheap Beginners Crit Shockwave Totem Build [HC/SC]

Thanks for the comments you two :)
I'll try to do my best to use your advice.

DPS is no issue, since I one/two shot every mob I encounter. Only magic and higher need at least 2-3 hits to die :(
Since I am obv mapping at this lvl ES isn't my biggest problem anymore, because I can just place totem and move forward easily. The only "difficult" ones are doors, where some flicker mobs or similar wait. Then I just instantly stand inside the pack but whirling blades keeps me safe ^^
"
EpicFailXXL wrote:
Thanks for the comments you two :)
I'll try to do my best to use your advice.

DPS is no issue, since I one/two shot every mob I encounter. Only magic and higher need at least 2-3 hits to die :(

This is pretty much true for any build. You shouldn't expect to 1-shot everything in Path of Exile =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Question on End Game Skill Tree. After you have EB And MOM would it be more beneficial to regret the three points back from Heart and Soul part and use the Arcane Focus next to it or Throatseeker. My thinking here is that you have your Mana in Full Reserve So you would not need the extra Mana. Where you can have the larger ES or % Crit Strike Multiplier higher. Even with the lose of 16% of life.

And wanted to know if the sixth Skill Gem for Shockwave Totem is Controlled Destruction Support or Increased Critical Damage Support. Noticed that it is mentioned in the posts and different on main build.

Thank you for the great build.
Last edited by muncie316 on Jun 20, 2016, 1:53:34 PM
Switched over from FT to get better clearspeed, so far so good - I still haven't picked up the area increased nodes yet, and it's still pretty fast clearspeed. I am also not using Carcass Jack - just a inc AoE gem and Divinarus.

My only complaint is that with ZO, i don't have any actual life regen - I guess im just not used to needing to refill my life with just random small hits over the course of a minute or two. Do you think using the ZO potion could be a better replacement to the actual ZO keystone?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Edzilla wrote:
Switched over from FT to get better clearspeed, so far so good - I still haven't picked up the area increased nodes yet, and it's still pretty fast clearspeed. I am also not using Carcass Jack - just a inc AoE gem and Divinarus.

My only complaint is that with ZO, i don't have any actual life regen - I guess im just not used to needing to refill my life with just random small hits over the course of a minute or two. Do you think using the ZO potion could be a better replacement to the actual ZO keystone?

Yes, definitely

you get life regen, and can switch to es regen on the fly with the sorrow of the divine, no reason to get the actual ZO keystone
Why physical to lightning gem in the main link?
"
kompaniet wrote:

Applies shock, extra damage from "more" and appropriate passives and mods from gear, target's armor effects less due to the conversion and elemental resistances ignorance.
"
YobaYoba wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

Applies shock, extra damage from "more" and appropriate passives and mods from gear, target's armor effects less due to the conversion and elemental resistances ignorance.

forgot about elemental resistances are mostly ignored. good gem choice then.
Hello,

Thank you for this build, I'm using it as I'm playing POE for the first time.

So to most of you this will sound as a silly question but, do I have to invest more in strength or intelligence for this build ?

I'm thinking intelligence.
"
jonas_g wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for this build, I'm using it as I'm playing POE for the first time.

So to most of you this will sound as a silly question but, do I have to invest more in strength or intelligence for this build ?

I'm thinking intelligence.

Hello, welcome to POE :D

Both strength and intelligence are of equal importance to the build, since STR gives more hp and INT gives more ES

The skill tree gives decent amount of str and int already, so invest in the stat which you need to meet gem/equipment requirement, thats all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info