[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

Honestly I wouldnt go much lower then what I have now.
I guess you can ditch Grace and rearange Haste to the Shield, Anger into the chest.
See that you have at least 1k HP unreserved. I have 1k8 and that feels safe, any lower then 1k would be dangerous in some situations.

Other possibility is the "Free Aura Spelltotem" which costs you 1 Jewel + an extra Gemslot (20/20 reduced Mana).
What is the bandit for 3.1
u didn't say the new bandit system
How would you go about getting enough chaos res without presence of chayula? And how much chaos res would I need?
Great build guide thank you :) I'm pretty new but enjoying running this support build with my friend, the leveling skill trees helped a lot too since I could just have that open in the steam overlay while I played to check the skill tree whenever I needed to , thanks again! :D <3
there is a build for necro which is practically the same as this one and I played it last league. worst thing ever :D party luved me but that flask spamming and ocasional chaos one shot was horrible and I dont wanna do it anymore. gl hf exiles
Hmm. The tree You posted in guide is way different than a tree u currently using. Why?
Any chance on a PoB for this? I'm assuming the character is IP_GrimDark for 3.1?
the skill tree has some missing nodes can you update it please?
Sorry for the delay, I was on holiday.

"

Either Oak for 1% Reg + even more phys Absorb, or +1 Passiv. I picked the passive point.

"
Hmm. The tree You posted in guide is way different than a tree u currently using. Why?

Yes, that Tree was designed for Life making a bigger Portion of my Efficient HP than now.
I was able to get Chayula early and this is basically Best in Slot for many reasons.

As I then saw that unreserved Life wouldn't be a problem either I rearanged some passives to max out on Energy Shield.
Im sitting at 1k8 HP, 7k7ES now, without a Clarity->ES Watcher's Eye.

"
Penetros wrote:
Any chance on a PoB for this? I'm assuming the character is IP_GrimDark for 3.1?

Correct, my Profil is Public. I can extrakt one later, Im just at work now.

"
cbaist4488 wrote:

Edited it for my current Passiv.

For those who care: my Armour right now is ~78k without Flasks. At lvl 95 it tells my that is 90% Absorb. Can't say I feel physical anymore. Way back when my ES was around 4k, the biggest threat was Elemental Projectiles. Also I can take 2 Shaper Balls, but not 3.
As this build right now has 1k8 Life unreserved (im used to have ~400 from last League) I never die to Chaos dmg anymore...

Also here a generell sorry for the state of the Guide right now.
Didn't have the time at the start of the League to properly write it up and just build on an old one.
I guess it is as much interessting to see the development as it is confusing.

Last edited by Karunga on Jan 19, 2018, 1:08:55 AM
Sorry for the delay, I was on holiday.

"

Either Oak for 1% Reg + even more phys Absorb, or +1 Passiv. I picked the passive point.

"

Yes, that Tree was designed for Life making a bigger Portion of my Efficient HP than now.
I was able to get Chayula early and this is basically Best in Slot for many reasons.

As I then saw that unreserved Life wouldn't be a problem either I rearanged some passives to max out on Energy Shield.
Im sitting at 1k8 HP, 7k7ES now, without a Clarity->ES Watcher's Eye.

"
BeardLessMage wrote:
How would you go about getting enough chaos res without presence of chayula? And how much chaos res would I need?

Depends on your unreserved Life. Obviously more is better. As i am used to have ~400Life unreserved I could probably Manage with 50+ Chaos Resist (given 1k8 Life).
Be mindfull in such cases, that DoT doesnt kill you while you just dont notice how your Life drops.
Maybe carry an Corruscating Elixir with you.
As to how to get the resist: sacrifice whatever needed.

"
Penetros wrote:

Correct, my Profil is Public. I can extrakt one later if you need, Im just at work now.

"
cbaist4488 wrote:

Edited it for my current Passiv.

For those who care: my Armour right now is ~78k without Flasks. At lvl 95 it tells my that is 90% Absorb. Can't say I feel physical anymore. Way back when my ES was around 4k, the biggest threat was Elemental Projectiles. Also I can take 2 Shaper Balls, but not 3.
As this build right now has 1k8 Life unreserved (im used to have ~400 from last League) I never die to Chaos dmg anymore...

Also here a generell sorry for the state of the Guide right now.
Didn't have the time at the start of the League to properly write it up and just build on an old one.
I guess it is as much interessting to see the development as it is confusing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info