[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

Is this viable for hardcore?
What would i want in Jewels? % ES and % life ? Res? Attributes seems useless and res, I haven't had trouble to itemize.
"
Zaximus704 wrote:

I've recently read that auras with Generosity don't count toward the ascendancy armor/life buff, which sucks. Still solid build though.

I cant find info on this ^^^ is this correct?

also, I see you have a std and prophecy PartyJesus, both with about the same gear and gems, but with very different passive trees. Can you please tell what build you like the best and why? thanks for posting this for us.
Would also like to know which tree you like best, trying out my first support character :)
hi, huge thanks for this build :D i'm having so much fun! my game is different now, used to be lone wolf :]

can this be continued with shavs, if i get them? do you know how many auras i lose with that?

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bramboraaq/characters/Chuj

cheers
Would anyone be able to tell me if this build is still viable and relevant as of November 2016? I'm a new player and looking to play a support-type Templar. Thanks! :)
"
Ruggie74 wrote:
Would anyone be able to tell me if this build is still viable and relevant as of November 2016? I'm a new player and looking to play a support-type Templar. Thanks! :)

Should be fine. You just need someone to help you run through stuff. In fact this build now can use the last 2 points you get in Lab, so maybe even better. I'd probably grab the 15% attack speed buff to party after warcries if I was you. Just look at my previous post months back about running animate guardian.

I haven't ran it in a couple leagues but it should still be awesome.
Last edited by Zaximus704 on Nov 28, 2016, 8:07:22 AM
"
Karunga wrote:

Leveling & Skilltree

Bandits

Normal: Oak / +40HP
Cruel: Kill all
Merciless: Kill all

I will not talk about out-of-build Leveling here.
You can switch to full Support as soon as you ascended and have a Blood Magic Gem.
I suggest you do that and enjoy peoples reactions.

hi i just whondering why did u choose 40hp from bandits on normal and not the 10% all elemental resist for merciless part dunno if 40 hp do anything for you as a support.
Last edited by sunnis on Nov 30, 2016, 8:15:06 AM
I used to pick this cause I thought I would need a little bit more Base-Lafe after reservation.

Its basically wasted. I'm running a Jesus again in 2.5 and I'll be updating the build today/tomorrow.

As for Bandits: Pick 3x passives.
updated for 2.5 - now running all the Auras.

Enjoy and feel free to ask for forgiveness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info