[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

Erm, name seys templar, but a tree ahows guardian. Which is it?
"
kileras12 wrote:
Erm, name seys templar, but a tree ahows guardian. Which is it?

Guardian is a templar ascendancy, my dude.
Hi,

how do you deal with chaos dmg since you have ZO? I mean so many chaos mobs, desecrated ground etc. Is really 1k HP and one life flask enough? I played support last league but I had to switch to shav's because I couldn't take the dying when my Coruscating Elixir wasn't up.

Thanks.
Ive
You are unable to run all the auras from setup right? So defence or offence?
"
Ive0607 wrote:
Hi,

how do you deal with chaos dmg since you have ZO? I mean so many chaos mobs, desecrated ground etc. Is really 1k HP and one life flask enough? I played support last league but I had to switch to shav's because I couldn't take the dying when my Coruscating Elixir wasn't up.

Thanks.
Ive

1. Beeing Immune to Poison helps a lot. I know what you feel and obviously Peoples preferences are different. But I played this build with 4000 ES and 500 Life unreserved way back in Perandus.
So I know how you feel about dying from not noticing chaos over time.
2. That said, as long as no more then 50% of Life is reserved it still makes the biggest visible part of the Globe and so I kinda see it.
3. 1k5 ES in my Opinion is enough. I can Easily sustain with any Lifeflask, but most of the Time I just switch inn Devouring Totem in a Desecrated Ground Map. The Totems "leech" bypasses Zeloth's Oath.
4. Enable Minibars of your Life above your Charakter.
5. Don't skill Arcane Vision, so if you slowly die, your Lightradius reduces and you notice it easier.

"
kileras12 wrote:
You are unable to run all the auras from setup right? So defence or offence?

Wrong. Mikelat's Setup is working correkt. If you think thats a lot, well Victario's reduced the costs by 30% alone. Prism Guardian does basically the same.
However the Aurasetup is with a Helmet Enchant for the Haste Aura. Without any Helmenchant you will reserve 42% of your Life and land somewhere around 1400 HP.
So happy to see your update! Where do you find that amazing picture btw?
Glad you like it.
If youre interested, I adapted the build for Scion which you can see HERE .
Its a good tradeoff between a little Defense and Chargegeneration for obscene Attack/Castspeed.

Found the Image here: https://imgur.com/gallery/5VxjW

And dont forget:

can you post some damage gems for leveling? thanks!
Hey, for early on, levelling with an ele spectral thrower, what auras would you run? Sorry for the question, but I am very new to playing as a support
Haste and anger i'd reckon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info