[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

In the video you have Vaal Ground Slam, but no where in the written guide do you have it. Should it still be used?

hey guys, im wodnering if this gear is enough for atziri..i currently have 7.5k hp, 6k armor unbuff, and around 45k dps (buffed)
This build can farm uberlab?
Hello everyone,

Looking for some help for my juggernaut marauder. My in-game dps is listed at 14K (buffed in hideout) with the following gear:

Am I missing something? Shouldn't I be putting out way more dps. I'm currently able to clear T11 maps but I seem to have hit a wall. Also, my single target dps is super weak.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.
Last edited by Baron_Kvothe on Sep 24, 2016, 7:02:25 PM
What I would really like to see are Offense/Defense Screenshots, linked Gear with the gems (in your video you show vaal groundslam on the second 6link), Screenshot of the earthquake overlay (dps, attackspeed,....)

I currently using a similar build and maybe want to "convert" it to yours.
"
What I would really like to see are Offense/Defense Screenshots, linked Gear with the gems (in your video you show vaal groundslam on the second 6link), Screenshot of the earthquake overlay (dps, attackspeed,....)

The character I used for this build was on the Alpha server, it doesn't exist anymore unfortunately, otherwise I would be happy to.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"

The character I used for this build was on the Alpha server, it doesn't exist anymore unfortunately, otherwise I would be happy to.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I love this build so far, but am having some problems with a couple fights (I am new to these fight though tbh, took a very long vacation from the game before these were even added):

Uber Lab: With warchief and the AoE I tend to get past Izaro's first phases too quickly, before I can get rid of some of his buffs (failed 1 run because of temporal chains buff) Which sounds like a great thing (more keys!) but I feel like a need a 3rd life flask to cover for some of the hits I take from having his buffs up.

Atziri: I probably just need to learn the fights better, but the degen from the tri-boss fight, and the spike damage from Atziris clone phase is giving me a crazy hard time, And i can't seem to DPS her top-left clone down fast enough before I take a few hits.

Overall my Life maybe a little low as well, I have not completed the full life cluster near Scion start, and took a few points towards Vitality Void instead. I am wondering if I should respec a few of my charges nodes for the life instead (upkeep on charges for boss fights is a bit hard on my micro-manage skills while trying to dodge)

Or maybe a few pieces of gear need to be swapped out? 4,564HP / 6456 Armor / Tri-res capped (no chaos) /EQ: 13,174 / Warchief: 19,768 (town stats, no buffs)

Last edited by Zietlogik on Oct 3, 2016, 7:50:03 PM
Hey all, thanks for the guide, it looks great! Honestly, the video guide is probably better than every WoW guide I've ever watched, and I played for 10 years ...

I have a couple questions, as this is a twink. I picked up a 250% hammer for 15C that I'm waiting to use, and I have some random uniques that my level 92 'main' has gotten - is there anything else super useful I would need for leveling? Should I just be walking past everything except yellow / blue / quest mobs while power leveling?

Overall, I guess I'm confused on how viable / good / useful this build is at the end. I dropped 3E on a 'meh' bow which is nowhere near end game. Headhunter is 60E. A top quiver is 10E+. This guy basically needed a 15C hammer. Is all the other gear super expensive? How is it that I can get more than twice the effective life and seemingly have no downsides? Is mobility super weak? Do you risk dying to any sort of 'explosion' type mod? Like, on the hunter I would kill 15 guys, they're about to explode, but I'm far away and can avoid it. here, I would kill 15 mobs but be fighting the yellow / blue one that's left, and then BAM all 15 explode underneath me because I'm melee so they're all clustered on me.

Can someone explain 'fortify' to me? It seems odd that I now have two ascendancy points but one basically does nothing until I finish Cruel Lab which is 25 ish levels away

Thanks!
"
SyZ wrote:
Hey all, thanks for the guide, it looks great! Honestly, the video guide is probably better than every WoW guide I've ever watched, and I played for 10 years ...

I have a couple questions, as this is a twink. I picked up a 250% hammer for 15C that I'm waiting to use, and I have some random uniques that my level 92 'main' has gotten - is there anything else super useful I would need for leveling? Should I just be walking past everything except yellow / blue / quest mobs while power leveling?

Overall, I guess I'm confused on how viable / good / useful this build is at the end. I dropped 3E on a 'meh' bow which is nowhere near end game. Headhunter is 60E. A top quiver is 10E+. This guy basically needed a 15C hammer. Is all the other gear super expensive? How is it that I can get more than twice the effective life and seemingly have no downsides? Is mobility super weak? Do you risk dying to any sort of 'explosion' type mod? Like, on the hunter I would kill 15 guys, they're about to explode, but I'm far away and can avoid it. here, I would kill 15 mobs but be fighting the yellow / blue one that's left, and then BAM all 15 explode underneath me because I'm melee so they're all clustered on me.

Can someone explain 'fortify' to me? It seems odd that I now have two ascendancy points but one basically does nothing until I finish Cruel Lab which is 25 ish levels away

Thanks!

Depends what you mean by "end" it can do Tier10+ maps and do Uber Lab, my gear is shown above. All I needed was the hammer (only payed 5c and socket/linked it myself) and Lightning Coil, everything else was super cheap tri-res items, and it rolls over pretty much every normal piece of content. I just need to learn the fights a bit better and I will be able to run them with ease as well (i'm still new-ish to this)

Fortify is a buff (normally from a gem) that gives 20% damage reduction (gem is from melee hit) but Champion Duelist ascendancy gives you permanent fortify, so you don't need the gem.

You shouldnt get hit by nova/explode mobs with movement speed boots/inspirational ascendancy node/quicksilver flask/leap slam all at your disposal since the mobs aren't instant detonate.

Just run/jump into a mob, smash them, and keep moving past, the second explosion will finish anything that follows you.
Last edited by Zietlogik on Oct 3, 2016, 9:13:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info