StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

"
I am pretty bad with lootfilters and have no experience, could somebody please teach me how to turn off sounds for convocation wands & ALL uniques(armor,weps,jewels etc) 99% of them are garbo and annoying to hear

Convoking wands are Atlas bases, therefore are located in Influence & Atlas Bases (Section 5). Sound are only on 84+, you can adjust it as you see fit.

Uniques are Section 8, you can adjust the sounds there. The Table of Contents at the top of the filter should be able to easily help you find every section, a large part of this update was centralizing everything in the sections that they belong to.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Jan 9, 2020, 12:41:10 PM
Incredible work! Appreciate the efforts! This continues to be my absolute favorite filter and i love your logical layout which makes modifying very easy and intuitive. Can't wait to try the update tonight
Thank you so much for the updates, love your filter. Easy to modify to my needs. Been using it for quite a few leagues now.
2/1/20 - v3.9.2

Metamorph League Update II - Custom Sound Support & Levelling Improvements

This update finally adds support for custom sounds. To use them you need to download the CS filters instead of the regular ones and place all your custom sounds in the PoE filter directory. You then need to rename all your custom sounds to the following:

1_links.mp3
2_midcurrency.mp3
3_lowcurrency.mp3
4_midunique.mp3
5_topunique.mp3
6_maxvalue.mp3
7_uncertain.mp3
8_redmaps.mp3
9_othermaps.mp3
10_topspecial.mp3
11_midspecial.mp3
12_gems.mp3
13_topbases.mp3
14_flasks.mp3
15_topmaps.mp3
16_influence.mp3

You only need to do this once. Once your custom sounds are setup, you can download future updates and they will automatically point to your new sounds. If your sounds files are .wav then you can simply rename them to .mp3 and they will still work.

Example:
Sonic 3 Sounds Preview
Sonic 3 Sounds Download

In addition there an alternative rare highlighting section has been added that focuses exclusively on armor pieces. This section is disabled by default and is meant as a replacement for the existing rare highlighting section, not a supplement. There are also a number of levelling and minor improvements across the board, as well as a small economy update.

Changelog:
- Added Section 11B - experimental/alternative rare highlighting. This section is disabled by default and is meant as a replacement for most of what is now Section 11A. The 11B filtering only shows bases with high armor and prioritizes gloves/boots (assumes a delve helm will be crafted at some point) and shows no chests whatsoever (assumes 4L into tabula into your endgame temple/unique/crafted chest). If enabled, it's recommended to delete everything in section 11 except the jewellery and weapon blocks that you need
- The rare highlighting SSF override sections have been moved to this new section. Note that ALL of section 11B is disabled by default, and the section is meant as an "advanced option" for players looking to target the filter solely for their character's gear while hiding everything else. This will be expanded in future updates to include other archetypes. 11A will continue to be "a bit of every archetype" and the section enabled by default.
- Moved stygian vises into atlas bases section and put them both on the same slightly adjusted highlighting
- Hid oils below teal in Uber
- Removed sounds from most Harbinger currency shards
- Fixed sound being disabled by default for vaal/blessed/fusing/chisel in General filter
- Removed block that gave 82+ searching eyes a different highlight from other abyss jewels as this is a relic from a meta long since gone and they are no longer significantly more valuable than other abyss jewels
- Removed warlord belts from white bg highlighting
- Restricted semiwhite highligting on 85+ shaper/hunter shields to the 3 families with top implicits (life/spelldmg/resists). Same with 85+ shaper/crusader bows being restricted only to top bow bases now
- Toned down t16 sound noise slightly
- Increased reddish tint on corrupted map backgrounds
- Chance item in general now doesn't show until 73+ instead of 33+, as early league all chance orbs are used on zana maps. Other filters unchanged
- Added a unique override block to the SSF override section for quickly adding unique basetypes to high tier sound
- Retiered fossils
- Added tacati suffix wand/scepters to the "guaranteed value" incursion highlighting
- White diamond rings no longer show in low tier maps in the General filter or at any other time. The era in which they were good has long since passed. Rare ones are still considered t2 rare jewellery for all other filtering
- IDcraft: Added +1 gems of specific types (cold/phys/etc) on shields. Added t1/t2 spellcrit rolls on spelldmg/resist shields. Added t1/t2 crit multi on amulets
- Re-enabled boot/glove IDcrafts with some restrictions, hopefully not too spammy this time. Leaving helms disabled as helms are probably the single most crafted piece of gear
- Increased font size of small chromes in general (and strict/uber as well technically, although they're still in the hide layer)
- Uber filter now has an exception block showing quality vaal gems over 8q where the quality significantly impacts the gem i.e. Vaal Molten Shell, Vaal Burning Arrow, Vaal Cold Snap, etc. There are about 15 gems which qualify for this block
- Re-evaluated quality gem thresholds in light of awakened gems. Uber filter now shows all 10q+ (previously 14), and General highlights all quality gems (as opposed to only 7+). Strict remains unchanged at the 7+ threshold
- Fixed an error in Uber filter 84+ basetypes that caused some items in the hide layer to have missing/incorrect highlighting
- Number of minor highilighting adjustments and improvements

Levelling Changes:
- All 1-stat amulets are now sounded in Act 1 instead of only ambers. Icons (small diamonds) have been added corresponding to each basetype and indicate which type dropped. Brown for amber, blue for lapis, green for jade. The intention is to minimize backtracking for offscreen drops while racing.
- Added sounds and icons to 2-stat amulets dropping in A2, they all use yellow diamonds
- Magic leather belts, coral rings, and 2-stat amulets now retain special border and font size up until end of A10 instead of A5
- Corrected 4L icons actually being smaller than 3L icons
- Archetype-specific link highlights no longer override unique highlighting in the levelling range
- Formally incorporated the Strict bandaid levelling jewellery changes, removing the bandaid (white/magic jewellery of select bases is now shown in strict while levelling)
- Strict now shows IDcraft 20-30% ms boots that drop before maps as wanderlust replacements
- Strict now shows granite to 77
- All levelling jewellery blocks now terminate at 67 (a few previously went to 69). The Miscellaneous section picks up white jewellery in the General filter when the levelling section ends
- Slightly increased font size resist shields
- Several other minor adjustments to levelling ranges, font sizes, etc

Summoner Levelling Changes:
- Removed summoner levelling border on all early map magic/rare wands/scepters. The original intention behind this was that upon arriving early maps, you'd ID most wands/scepters until +1 to all spell gems was found (preferably on a magic item) which could then be multimodded with trigger/mindmg as a convoking wand substitute. This has several advantages namely a much lower int requirement which is very important with certain summoner trees that can't easily reach the 242 int requirement.
In reality it was not only fairly spammy but it "forced" you to pick up a massive number of items to have a chance at gettting the mod at a time you're already busy trying to acquire basic gear for all your other slots. Simply using an essenced/bound fossil'd weapon as a starter is just much more efficient timewise. The best way to acquire a +1 spell non-convoking magic wand (aside from alterations) is just to run high quant maps with ID sextant and simply let the IDcraft section of the filter flag it for you.
- Summoner levelling now shows Pagan/Heathen wands up to 72 instead of 69 because of aforementioned int requirements on Profane (237)
- Low level summoner wand borders now terminate at 22 down from 25 (+1 fire for srs)
- Increased brightness on summoner levelling items

Uniques & Div Cards:
- branded kite shield, colossal tower shield from SV to HV
- soldier boots, soldier gloves to SV
- elegant ringmail from SV to HV
- riveted gloves from max to HV
- full dragonscale HV to SV
- turquoise amulet to bottom tier
- Boon of the First Ones from high to mid

Note: the melee levelling section rewrite and block reordering unfortunately did not make it in this update as promised - I wanted to get this one out relatively quickly as a lot of people are looking forward to custom sounds. They will hopefully be in the next one.

It was also requested in this update that I provide the default PoE sounds for those who want to use partial custom sounds without massively editing the filter but unfortunately I wasn't able to easily find clean versions of them - it's something I'll try to make available next update.

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream https://twitch.tv/sfhobbit as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online. Since I keep getting asked I have also finally set up a donation link for those who want to support the filter.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Feb 2, 2020, 12:09:28 AM
zdps league melee 1h axe filter: https://pastebin.com/sLPMtY2Z

strict: https://pastebin.com/hZpyeRtE

specifically for racing 1h axe, optimized to show only armor and not ev/es, etc.

wasn't planning on originally releasing this so I made it off the CS base, so you'll need that custom sounds setup if you actually want to use it

note that these are based on a relatively high level of play, i.e. they stop showing rare helms at ~80 b/c it's assumed you'd have crafted a delve helm (even a temporay one) by then. these are my own personal filters that I've heavily modified and am uploading only due to requests
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Feb 7, 2020, 9:43:44 PM
3/12/20 - v3.10.0

Delirium League Launch Release

In addition to the usual new league items, thanks to the new AreaLevel command I've finally been able to set in motion my plans to tighten the strictness of the General filter and make it more usable past the first 1-2 days of the league. The General filter now tapers as it approaches top tier maps and is also now the only filter that shows 84 bases as they're now hidden in Strict and still hidden in Uber. The most notable impact of these changes is that the chaos recipe now terminates at t15 maps - if for whatever reason you're still doing the chaos/regal recipe in t16 maps, you'll need to delete the two "AreaLevel <=82" lines near the end of Section 21.

The other most noticeable impact of AreaLevel is that the Leaguestart override block has been completely removed and its relevant components are now fully integrated into the General filter. This means the General filter essentially always has the Leaguestart overrides on when in zones lower than 68. The SSF & Race override blocks have also been drastically reduced and overall this means much less necessary editing at leaguestarts. All you have to do now is set your socket colors in Section 1 and then delete the levelling sections that are irrelevant to you (i.e. if doing melee, delete caster/summoner/ranged). Note that the SSF overrides for currency are also gone - with the actual currency section now being Section 2 instead of further down the filter it makes more sense to simply edit the primary blocks directly if needed.

As GGG has not released the itemlevel tiers that certain cluster notables can roll, I've taken a wild fucking guess and put the sound/icon threshold at a very conservative ilvl 80 given prior experience with Abyss Jewels. I have absolutely no idea how common/rare they'll actually be so just keep this in mind. If they're crazy rare you might want to put sound on all, if they're common then you might want to raise the ilvl threshold to 84 (as that's the highest level they've commented on a mod being so far, subject to change). Relevant lines are located at the very end of Section 3.

Lastly, while we've received a bunch of new icons and colors to play with we didn't get the details until this update was more or less finished and the large number of new icons/colors will precipitate a huge number of highlighting changes in the filter. I'm leaving all that for the first league update as it's simply too much work right now and I've been trying to get the leaguestart updates out a bit sooner than usual so people have time to edit. I will also be making much further use of the AreaLevel command as this update just contained the basics.

Side note: I'm aware of the new Glorious Plate unique sharing base with Kaom's Heart but I'm leaving the current Glorious Plate highlighting as is because I'm gambling on the new item being boss specific. Hopefully it's not an ultra-common item that can just drop anywhere. If it does wind up being really common just move Glorious Plate from max value to the UVV tier in Section 8.

Major Strictness / Feature Changes:
- Added highlighting for all new Delirium items and tiered all new div cards
- Leaguestart Override block has been completely removed and all relevant components are now integrated into the rest of the filter. Remaining sections have been renumbered accordingly
- SSF and Race Override Blocks have been drastically reduced given that most of their functions have now been integrated into the General filter using AreaLevel.
- Strict filter now hides 84 bases, shows 85 and 86. This means the current filter setup is: general 84-86, strict 85-86, uber 86 only
- General filter no longer shows chaos recipe in t16 maps / 83 zones. Chaos/regal recipe shows in all other tiers
- General filter now hides trash non-chaos recipe rares starting in red maps (the ones that were faded out)
- General filter now hides wisdom scrolls starting in red maps
- Essences dropping during levelling ranges in General filter are now always all max font size
- Basic Gems are no longer hidden in the Coast in the General filter but they are still hidden after town
- Block reordering has finally been completed. Standardized order of text lines in blocks is Background, Border, Text, Font, Sound, Icon, Light.

Other Changes:
- Re-added Imbued Wand rare highlighting special borders under caster color, subject to change
- Switched Vaal Rapier and Ambusher in rare highlighting (ambusher now hidden in strict, rapier shown)
- Sections 11A and 11B (Rare Highlighting) have swapped positions (the override section, which is disabled by default, now comes first)
- Default Chance item set to Glorious Plate, chance blocks now disabled by default in Uber. Chance item block no longer flags mirrored items thanks to new command
- Reduced the threshold for stacked minor currency (alt, bauble, chance, etc) showing in Uber from 5 to 3
- Moved atlas jewellery bases to small yellow diamonds
- Lowered threshold for higher highlight on q vaal gems from 14 to 10 in higher strictness filters
- Added exception for 2 socket tombfist/bubonic thanks to new abyss socket filtering
- Heavily cleaned up section 21, removed a number of redundant blocks
- Added support for double corrupted items dropping just in case GGG does something funny
- Removed the Veiled line from the priority highlight blocks as it never worked properly
- All Veiled item minimap icons now on small triangle, color differences only
- Tacati attack suffix sceptre border downgraded from white to red. Note: this change was implemented before patch notes were known, apparently this is now legacy
- Expanded flask IDcraft
- Disabled drop sound on most hidden items dropping (actually makes a big difference if you're playing without music, the "background noise" of stuff dropping while killing mobs is something we all apparently were used to or never noticed). Note: due to the sheer number of instances of lines like this, this is very likely not a completely finished task yet but the most noticeable ones have been so far neutralized
- Numerous minor font size changes and other various adjustments

Levelling Changes:
- All levelling sections now terminate at 70 instead of 72. Certain maraketh and other bases which don't drop until 71/72 still show briefly at those levels.
- Rewrote both 1h and 2h melee levelling sections to show axes/swords instead of axes/maces to more accurately reflect the current meta. Axes are still favored as they're overall higher dps while levelling.
- 1h melee levelling is now above 2h melee levelling (Sections 16A and 16B have swapped positions)
- 2h melee levelling is now disabled by default
- 2L priority racing blocks terminate after A1 instead of after A2 now but now include body armour
- 3L priority racing blocks terminate after A2 instead of after A3
- Bone Spirit Shield / Sharktooth Quiver SSF overrides now end after a3 (as they basically never drop after that point anyways) but have much bigger font size/highlights. It's intended that if you're planning on using these vendor recipes that you pick up the required bases during late a2 and a1 respectively which is when they drop the most.
- Larger magic items are now hidden after a3 instead of waiting until after a5
- Increased font size all chromes before kitava
- Increased font size small/mid chromes in racing levels between a5 and 10 kitava
- Removed block that shows white wands/scepters at 15 or lower in summoner block
- Summoner levelling: Now only Pagan wands show for wand weapon bases from mid to endgame. Heathen is identical implicit and Profane has way too high of an int requirement for a levelling / early mapping weapon
- Summoner levelling: Added extra highlight for 3L pagan wands dropping during levelling range
- Summoner levelling: Reduced the number of claws that show
- Enlarged a number of font sizes, especially on rares, during levelling phase
- Significantly increased font size rare archetype weapons levelling section in pre-map levels
- Summoner levelling: Fixed magic/rare weapon highlighting at low levels being too small font size
- Enlarged a number of magic items during racing levels, especially during a5-a10

Divination/Unique/Prophecy Tiering Changes:
- Top to Max: Succor of the Sinless
- High to Mid: Wolven King's Bite
- LS to Bottom: Turquoise Amulet
- Sulphur flask to league specific from VV
- Ambitious Bandit 2 & Feral Lord 2 down a tier

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream https://twitch.tv/sfhobbit as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online. Since I keep getting asked I have also finally set up a donation link for those who want to support the filter.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Mar 12, 2020, 8:02:29 AM
Filter not working until next patch?

Spoiler

Ingame

In Filtration

Prev version of filter works normally
"
#INSTRUCTIONS FOR SETTING UP A RACE OR LEAGUESTART FILTER
#Step 1 - Remove the #'s in front of the lines in the Override block that most applies to your situation (OA, OB, or 0C)
#Step 2 - Set your preferred archetype link colors (melee, caster, bow) in Section 1 for your planned levelling skill
#Step 3 - [OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED] Delete the levelling archetype blocks that you don't need. Example: If you're setting up a caster filter, delete Sections 14 (summoner), 16 (melee), 17 (ranged).
#Step 4 - Save As a different filter

On step 3: do we also delete Section 13 - Global Levelling or should that be left as is?
"
re3i34 wrote:

Spoiler

Ingame

In Filtration

Prev version of filter works normally

I have the same problem. Any solutions?
"
re3i34 wrote:

"
Keszamot wrote:
I have the same problem. Any solutions?

Because the filter is for Delirium and not the current patch. You need to either use the Metamorph version until the patch comes out or remove the Delirium blocks (end of Section 3) and the new Divination Cards for it to work in the current version.

"
kompaniet wrote:
"
#INSTRUCTIONS FOR SETTING UP A RACE OR LEAGUESTART FILTER
#Step 1 - Remove the #'s in front of the lines in the Override block that most applies to your situation (OA, OB, or 0C)
#Step 2 - Set your preferred archetype link colors (melee, caster, bow) in Section 1 for your planned levelling skill
#Step 3 - [OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED] Delete the levelling archetype blocks that you don't need. Example: If you're setting up a caster filter, delete Sections 14 (summoner), 16 (melee), 17 (ranged).
#Step 4 - Save As a different filter

On step 3: do we also delete Section 13 - Global Levelling or should that be left as is?

no you don't delete global unless you want to nuke all the levelling jewellery highlighting
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Mar 12, 2020, 7:05:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info