StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

ty <3
Thanks for another great filter update ! Legend
How to convert those pastebins as a loot filter ?

thank you for the help, im a pepega boomer
"
Ma23ck wrote:
How to convert those pastebins as a loot filter ?

thank you for the help, im a pepega boomer

just save as .txt and change it's name from .txt to .filter
I see you've added public item filters under your profile, is it possible for you to keep PS4/Xbox versions up to date as subscribable filters, or is it too much work?

Thanks for your hard work!
"
jkmgrhn wrote:
I see you've added public item filters under your profile, is it possible for you to keep PS4/Xbox versions up to date as subscribable filters, or is it too much work?

Thanks for your hard work!

Afaik there's no difference between pc/ps4/xbox versions and the PC one should work just fine I think? Thing is I don't actually own any consoles so I can't test it myself and GGG hasn't informed us of any console-specific syntax.

If there is console-specific syntax that needs to be added I can easily do that, I just need to know what it is.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Dec 14, 2019, 7:56:30 AM
Hey, can't get the loot filter to start up. I get the following error when trying to load it:

"Failed to load item filter: Line 1510: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching "Cartographer's Sextant"."

I guess the item type was removed in 3.9? I only now start playing it and I try to figure it out.

EDIT: Nvm figured it out. Was switching to a newer version in the wrong folder.
Last edited by ApocAlypsE007 on Dec 18, 2019, 12:50:29 PM
1/8/20 - v3.9.1

Metamorph League Update I - A Fuckload of Stuff

This is a massive update that took the better part of a week. As the notes are extensive I've divided them by section as best I could and provided a summary. No non-league launch update is ever mandatory but this is probably the biggest update I've ever released (only 2 ever came close, and none took as long as this did). Includes economy update for this league.

Major Changes & New Features Summary:
- Added a new Leaguestart Override block in Section 0 and moved a large number of blocks from the SSF and Race override to that section. The idea is that you enable only the section that is most relevant, with them listed in descending order of priority - all leaguestarts are essentially SSF and all races are essentially leaguestarts
- WARNING: RACING IS NOT THE SAME FUCKING THING AS LEAGUESTARTING! The Race Override section hides a number of items that are useful in actual leagues such as splinters, silver coins, and ALL divination cards. YOU WILL FUCK YOURSELF IN THE ASS IF YOU BLINDLY ENABLE ALL RACE OVERRIDES ON AN ACTUAL LEAGUESTART! Despite this warning and warnings around the override blocks themselves, I'm sure someone is going to fuck this up.
- The Race Override sections expects races to go no further than A10 Kitava. If the race proceeds to maps use the Leaguestart overrides instead
- Added some class/droplevel SSF override blocks in the middle of Section 11 (Rare highlighting). The intention is to be able to quickly show all rares of a particular class if you have gotten unlucky in that slot. Example: enabling the boot line will show all boots over droplevel 50. These blocks are all disabled by default and include all major archetypes
- Betrayal, Incursion, and Bestiary items now have tiering
- Major changes to Strict and Uber levelling sections (see below)
- New Summoner levelling section
- Influence section updated/rewritten, new IDcraft section added including corrupted items
- League-specific unique bases on new sound/icon
- Major restructures, entire sections merged/rewritten/deleted

Levelling:
- Summoner Levelling section has been added and summoners formalized as the fourth archetype in the filter. The primary reason this was done was that so summoners can simply delete the other archetype sections to quickly make a summoner-oriented filter the same way the other archetypes already could. Previously summoners needed to significantly edit the caster section to optimize properly which is fucking weird because I've played a summoner every league for the past three years. A number of new summoner specific filterings have been introduced with this section including support for Cyclone/Holy Relic.
- Summoner assigned color is dark purple. Note that as there is overlap between Caster Levelling and Summoner levelling and Caster is located higher in the filter, meaning the items that overlap will have Caster (light blue) highlighting unless Caster is deleted.
- It's worth noting that with 4 different archetypes now present in the filter and them all being enabled by default, the General filter will feel a bit cluttered while levelling if zero edits are made. Setting your preferred links in Section 1 and deleting the irrelevant levelling sections are the two edits everyone should make when leaguestarting.
- The Copper and Ceremonial lines of shields have been moved to the Global Levelling section, with the Ivory line now being formalized as caster-only shields with sky blue border
- Race whetstone recipe now tightens up after A3 before being shut off entirely after A5. Previously there was no tightening until the A5 cutoff
- Essences in General have a larger font size, the race/leaguestart override for increased font size has been deleted as it's now unnecessary
- Extended level at which rare/magic caster weapons retain the light blue border (mainly due to the vendor recipe change)
- Extended level that util flasks retain sound and minimap icon in general to 72 from 67 and added stibnite and quartz to the list
- Extended level at which all 3+ socket gloves/helms show while levelling from 25 to 47
- Added silver coins to SSF overrides, adjusted a number of font sizes

Strict/Uber Levelling Adjustments:
- Uber hiding mana/life flasks in the levelling ranges was providing a level of strictness that was virtually never needed, as even with full levelling gear prepared life flasks are usually still picked up en route. If you want the previous Strict level of filtering while levelling, use Uber while levelling now.
- Uber now shows life and mana flasks while levelling up until 67
- Note: this does potentially create some edge cases where high-quant sub-map farming winds up spamming a lot of low flasks in uber, such farming is not really present at all in the current meta and I don't anticipate it being an issue. Just delete that part of the flask section if you wind up in such a niche situation.
- Strict now provides a level of strictness in between the previous Strict and Uber. The assumption is that you're starting with Tabula/Goldrim/Wanderlust/Lochtonial but ideally you want to get rid of everything but the Goldrim/Tabula by the time you hit Kitava, and the Goldrim shortly thereafter. Therefore sometime during levelling you want to pick up rare gloves and boots
- Strict now shows rare gloves and boots from level 30-67 (starting roughly when 25% movespeed boots can start dropping to replace Wanderlust)
- Strict now shows rare helms from Blood Aqueducts up until 67
- Strict now shows white and magic top basetype rings (coral and the 6 resist bases), amulets (2-stat bases only) and Leather Belts from start until 67. This is mainly to provide bases for low-level essences to be used on.
- Note: these changes/sections are experimental and have been "bandaged" in at the top of their respective sections (13 and 18) in Strict only. If I decide to keep them I'll clean it up next update

Structural Changes:
A large number of sections have been renamed/moved/delete/merged or otherwise altered for clarity or smoother future development. Remaining sections have been renumbered accordingly
- Currency section now contains 6L, has been renamed and moved up to become Section 2. This was done to prevent a rare conflict and to avoid having to write numerous exception blocks
- Removed exception 6L blocks from influence and other sections due to them no longer being necessary with 6L being located higher up in the filter
- Jewel and Socket sections have been merged together as Section 7 (as a sort of "sockets and socketables")
- Moved IDcraft out of Section 10 and into its own section (6)
- Corrupted items have been moved into the IDcraft section and the corrupted filtering has been significantly expanded, with limited IDcraft filtering applying to it. Most notably, corrupted jewels are now flagged due to the importance of CB immunity for Awakener. Note that as Breach rings always drop corrupted they've been moved out of the Rare filtering section and into this section
- Atlas bases have been merged into the "Influence & Atlas Bases" section which finally centralizes them instead of their filtering being split across 3 different sections

Special Explicit Mods:
- Betrayal veiled items have been tiered with colored borders indicating importance. High priority master-specific veils are white, low-prio master specific silver, all weapons dark red (for trigger spells), jewellery lavender, quivers green (suffix only for frenzy charge). Adjusted a few other colors to match the new theme.
- Incursion items now have tiering based on the probability of the item being good. Red border indicates a probable good mod, white border indicates something of guaranteed value.
- Betiary items have also been tiered because why the fuck not. Crab/Spooder rings priority.

Influence:
- The Influence section has been completely rewritten and is now named Influence & Atlas Bases. Themed colors have been added to the four new influence types with Shaper moving to a new color given Crusader's stronger claim to red.
- I have decided to use a different approach this time when it comes to high level influence bases. Instead of a border being added at 84+, borders (white) have been added at the specific ilvl that a particular influence base can roll key mods. Please note that this has been done on a per-class per-influence basis and was even more tedious than it sounds. The simple way to think about it is that if an influenced item has a white border it's probably worth picking up.
- Note that if the important mods are below all below 80 then no white border is added because there won't be some arbitrary price spike in the mid-80's, which is the main intention of the white borders.
- Please note that these white borders are not definitively defined, but very much curated based on current meta demand and perceived value. For example: I'm assuming nobody out there is rolling redeemer rings for % evasion or shaper/hunter rings for %xp gain
- Valuable but not top value influenced items now use a "semiwhite" highlight (and a new sound) simliar to top tier fossils instead of pure white background. Top value bases still use pure white
- Items that have two thresholds for increased value have borders and semiwhite highlighting at their respective tiers. Example: Hunter gloves have white border at 80 (for rolling DoT multiplier mods), but also have semiwhite highlighting at 85 on all bases because of unnerve/intimidate
- 80+ rings of all influences have their own brighter colored highlight due to the value of curse on hit mods
- Top bases (hubris circlet, titan gauntlets, imperial bow, etc) that can roll all the mods of the respective influences (83 for redeemer/warlord, 85 for all others) are all on the new semiwhite highlighting
- All influenced items above 75 have sound given their rarity
- Uber filter no longer hides any influenced items

IDcraft & Corrupted Items:
- IDcraft is now it's own section and has been massively expanded and finally applies to jewels (was always meant to but a longstanding conflict prevented it). The total number of flagged mod/base combos has been nearly tripled and all the recently added mods such as the new +gem rolls on weapons have been added.
- Adjusted a number of sounds, consolidating similar item types on same sounds as much as possible and making further use of the lesser used sounds in the filter. Most notably the levelling link sound which was unused at high tier is now used for high value influenced bases and other valuable crafting basetypes. More changes coming in next update
- Uber filter hides corrupted jewellery that fails to pass any of the IDcraft checks but still shows corrupted jewels (for now)

League-Specific Item Changes:
- Adjusted Catalyst and Metamorph Organ highlighting
- Removed sound, light, and minimap icons on the bottom tier of oils. Amber Oil moved up a tier so it's not in bottom due to it's blighted map usage
- Adjusted Blighted map highlighting and provided greater visual distinction betewen tiers
- Pre-emptively moved Emblems to white backgrounds ancitipating future GGG shenanigans a la Breachstones and Blight
- Revamped Talisman highlighting and applied IDcraft filtering to the section
- Warbands highlighting moved out of IDcraft and into the league-specific section where it more appropriately belongs
- Scarabs moved to brown hexagons as that's now the icon for things that go in the map device alongside maps such as map fragments

All Other Changes:
- Added a corrupted map catcher block that tints the backgrounds of corrupted maps a slightly more reddish hue
- Special highlighting for "Vaal" prefix maps now overrides regular highlighting (dark red text)
- Increased font size on all incubators ot maximum
- All Awakened gems moved from high to maximum tier
- Awakener's Orb moved from divine to mirror tier
- Gem icons now use triangles instead of squares. Green for most, white for top tier
- 21 support gems are no longer on white backgrounds, only active skill gems are
- All noncorrupted nonunique 6L chests are now on a white background and sound. Previously applied only to those just above droplevel 60. Rest still use divine-style highlighting and sound
- 6s/5L now always use green squares, only 6L uses green stars
- Enchanted Item filtering: Removed all lights. Helmets retain sound and icon, as do boots that pass a few IDcraft checks. All other enchanted items no longer have sound or icon
- Adjusted 84+ filtering on jewellery atlas bases so 84+ is more easily distinguishable
- Changed a number of minimap icons for consistency and to capitalize on unused icon/color combos. Betrayal veiled now uses yellow triangle instead of yellow diamond. 6S uses green square instead of green circle
- Retiered Fossils & Incubators
- Removed a number of defunct blocks obsoleted by the new filter structure such as the old 6L exception blocks
- Removed a number of defunct and optional blocks which have been obsoleted by the new atlas changes
- Fixed an obscure bug in the armor levelling sections in Strict and Uber that fortunately did not have any impact on the filter, thanks Xai for bringing it to my attention
- Fixed The Catalyst div card showing up as...wait for it...a catalyst
- Large number of under the hood improvements for ease of editing
- Various innumerable small changes and highlighting adjustments that would be too tedious to list

Uniques:
- League specific unique basetypes (grey border/text) now use blue stars instead of brown and also use the "uncertain" sound which is shared with unique jewels. If you see a blue star drop and you're not in a league specific area, you can safely ignore it unless it's early in the league.
- Moved all league-specific uniques to the "uncertain" sound that was previously used by jewels and maps.
- Blue stars now represent bases where the only valuable unique is league-specific. The idea is that if you hear the uncertain sound in a non league specific area (i.e. not in a legion or in a breach) but see a blue minimap icon, you can safely ignore the drop unless it's the start of a new league as it's going to be a low-value unique like prismweave or karui ward. If you hear the sound but see a red star, it means it's a unique jewel and you need to check it.
- Moved unique maps off the "uncertain" sound and onto standard unique sounds as there's nothing uncertain about their value. Added another tier of map highlights (3 now, previously 2).
- Brown stars with temp lights now always represent Variable Value basetypes that need to be checked. Yellow stars with permanent lights represent known/guaranteed value. Star size increases with potential value.
- Moved a number of uniques around into sections that better suited them
Tiering Changes:
to LS: Jade Amulet, Paua Amulet, Strapped Mitts, Soldier Helmet, Holy Chainmail, Karui Chopper, Imperial Skean, Judgement Staff, Titanium Spirit Shield
to max: Ornate Quiver, Silk Gloves
to HV: Magistrate Crown, Serpentscale Gauntlets
to UVV: Studded Belt
to VV: Gold Amulet, Heavy Belt, Cloth Belt, Chain Belt, Iron Ring
to HVLS/FL: Bronzescale Boots, Royal Sceptre
to HVW: Fossilised Spirit Shield, Lacquered Buckler
to SV: Crusader Plate

Diviation Tiering Changes:
high to top: Enlightened, Craving, World Eater
top to max: Samurai's Eye
top to high: The Escape
max to top: Alluring Bounty

Prophecies:
- Prophecy economy section has been more or less recompiled.
To top tier: Bishop's Legacy, Mentor
To high tier: Fire, Wood & Stone, Bowsting's Music, Misunderstood Queen, Silverwood, Great Leader of the North, Master Seeks Help, Song of the Sekhema, Prodigious Hand, Hollow Pledge, King and the Brambles, Fire and Brimstone
- A large number of prophecies have been moved from bottom to default tier, especially fated and crafting-related prophecies
- Prophecies now use brown squares instead of blue triangles

Due to the size of this update I wasn't able to quite get in everything I had planned - this update was supposed to be before end of last year and it took me far longer than anticipated. Two things I promised would be in this update - block reordering (making sure all the lines in every block are in the same order for ease of editing) and a melee levelling rewrite to fully accomodate swords will be in the next update.

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream https://twitch.tv/sfhobbit as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online. Since I keep getting asked I have also finally set up a donation link on my stream for those who want to support the filter.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Feb 1, 2020, 3:58:06 PM
Huge thanks for the new gigantic update just got done editing my filter and skimming through the changes well done as usual.
I am pretty bad with lootfilters and have no experience, could somebody please teach me how to turn off sounds for convocation wands & ALL uniques(armor,weps,jewels etc) 99% of them are garbo and annoying to hear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info