The Perandus League Challenges

Wow, these are all reasonably easy... I count 37 that are easily doable, self-found, with nearly no trading, and barely any difficulty.

I like it.

No crazy hard or trade intensive ones like the prior Leagues; all of these are reasonable and easy and interesting/fun.

I REALLY like it.

I'll definitely get 36. ^.^
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Yiros wrote:

You cant roll double boss on core, you have Colosseum for double boss T15 ;)

To quote from the patchnotes:

"Tier 15 Core maps can now get the "Twinned" map mod. Be careful out there."

oh well don't see sorry but thanks !
Dear GGG, one thing I find really annoying is that it's always difficult to know how long a league will last (unless mistaken). Perandus : one month, three, four ? Posts here or on reddit will say anything and everything. Is it that hard to say in the announcing post "it will last XXX month(s)" ?

It's the same as races : the way you describe things on different pages always make it hard for newbies to understand what's this all about... Are New Zealander psychics ? Cause I know I'm not !
"
MalakezDarnos wrote:
"
"
MalakezDarnos wrote:
Level 8 Zana again? I play pretty hard considering and I've never maxed Zana in a challenge league. Please don't force me to group with people to finish challenges.

I'm confused how are you being forced to do zana 8?

I'm confused, it's like you didn't read what I said properly.. I've never hit zana 8 in challenge league and I play pretty hard. If I want to hit Zana 8 I will need to do rotations with randoms, which I do not want to do at all.

I have Zana ~800k and i missed 2-3 dailies. Solo playing from day 2 in Talisman. So, yes, to get Lvl8, I am forced to do rotations IF i want to get Lvl8.
"
MalakezDarnos wrote:
"
"
MalakezDarnos wrote:
Level 8 Zana again? I play pretty hard considering and I've never maxed Zana in a challenge league. Please don't force me to group with people to finish challenges.

I'm confused how are you being forced to do zana 8?

I'm confused, it's like you didn't read what I said properly.. I've never hit zana 8 in challenge league and I play pretty hard. If I want to hit Zana 8 I will need to do rotations with randoms, which I do not want to do at all.

You still didn't answer my question
and lvl 8 zana again <.<
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
I was so excited for this new league until I read the last challenge. The zana 'challenge' is not really a challenge, it's a chore you have to do with other people and not on your own time. Should rename this the 39 challenge + 1 chore league ._. being forced into daily rotation for a challenge is cancer, I thought I paid my dues in talisman, but nope, more cancer, thanks GGG
Why so easy challenges this time? I think i will go for all, not only portal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info