The Perandus League Challenges

Love all the challenges except zana 8, zana 8 is way too much work and time spend in my opinion. It's especially bad if you have to do it every three months. Would be better and alot more acceptible if it was zana 7.
that all sounds like alot of fun, especially since one can avoid the ident unique item challenges.

it only would be nice to get some guaranteed time for the league to run at least as i will miss some weeks.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Zana level 8 is a challenge because zana and it's metamod + shop got updated and they want to force you to try it out

think for a minute before crying for the love of god
zana 8 is going to be AIDS >.<
Sounds all good, except Zana 8 maybe... feels like a neverending process!
i'm looking forward to see complains about the vaal side bosses.
especially in HC. some of those are quite rippy and way overtuned.
wts twinned full clear t15, atziri kills. XD
[ I G N ] Grafflol___ hc talisman
Grafflol___ lvl almost 98.#40 thc[rip from icenova box].atziri slayer[kill count 256]#1 normal atziri slayer[invasion].world first avatar of thunder as melee.[THC] best twin t14/t15 killer[thc] /1554892
my stream http://www.twitch.tv/grafflol ye i got 1m views.
Finally, achievable challenges for casual players like me;)
Good call GGG!!!
Last edited by BlueArrow on Mar 2, 2016, 5:50:46 AM
"
Ruefl2x wrote:
i'm looking forward to see complains about the vaal side bosses.
especially in HC. some of those are quite rippy and way overtuned.

most of them were adjusted awhile back. at lvl 70ish, sure they can be rippy, but once you hit 85+ theyre not bad at all.

kinda disappointed the rewards are the exact same for sc/hc again though. there's really no point in even going for them in hc, except for personal pride i guess. ...and everyones favorite, the "id these treasures" challenge returns...

other than that it looks good and im really looking forward to it though. that new map seems interesting! :)
Last edited by awave on Mar 2, 2016, 5:58:19 AM
Nice, doable challenges for once!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info