The Perandus League Challenges

"
Dr3ll wrote:
Not Zana again, have mercy :(

In all honesty, it's an "easier than it looks" challenge.

Granted, I'll admit some people dislike getting into a daily rotation every day for a full month of the league; it CAN be pretty irksome when multiplayer, for many players, winds up being a lot laggier than solo play. (especially when you're used to lockstep, and lockstep doesn't like you suddenly being on a realm on the other side of the Atlantic)

Full confession: at the time I did rotations, everone else was on from Europe, which combined with using Lightning Strike (and others using other high-load skills) largely made the Zana missions close to unplayable, but I still managed to succeed. (mostly by either rushing far ahead so I was effectively alone, or just hanging back with everyone else as a "front line")

Still, given that Zana was BUFFED in 2.2, should actually prove to be a bit easier, as her dailies will now give a bit more EXP than before.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Awesome!
The Perandus League Challenges is very nice.
Greetings from Brazil.
how can i access the details of my progress towards the challenges, any guide? thanks!
Last edited by Karrnak on Mar 22, 2016, 2:52:22 AM
No reward for getting all 40 challenges other than an eagle on the totem?
The totem actually looks better if you end it on the lion head than the one bit between it and the final eagle.. so I'll stop at 36 instead of 37-39, knowing I won't get to 40 because of the lab enchant challenge and how much I hate it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info