The Perandus League Challenges

nice challenges this league. Most seem reasonable. very nice change form past leagues. If only the portal wasn't the highest tier it would be the greatest. Any way, great job
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
HYPE MAXIMIZED!!!!!
"
nice challenges this league. Most seem reasonable. very nice change form past leagues. If only the portal wasn't the highest tier it would be the greatest. Any way, great job

Well obviously it's the highest tier, it's the most in demand Effect! >_<

On the bright side, getting 36 Challenges this League will be easier than getting 21 was in Talisman.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Ty GGG, Love you :)

Please remove Zana Lv.8 and instead add " Reach lv.7 with all Masters " ( excludes PvP Master )

or something different.
I want the portal effect but it is wayyy to hard to complete, as usual.
"
ebeninami wrote:
Ty GGG, Love you :)

Please remove Zana Lv.8 and instead add " Reach lv.7 with all Masters " ( excludes PvP Master )

or something different.
reaching lvl 7 with all masters is pretty trivial as long as you do all dailies, even for a solo self-found player...
Ooooh YEAH!! I didn't have enough time to do even 28 challenges in this league.. Sooo glad Im having a second chance for these amazing new rewards! :D

Thanks a lot GGG. :)
CI >> Life
while being better than the talisman challenges, why is the identify 4 uber rare uniques that nobody will ever see all 4 drop in a league, so they have to resort to buying them from other players, where's the challenge on that?
I dare ggg prove me wrong on this with actual data.
Thank you GGG!
These challenges are a good balance. Half should be doable if you get to mid lvl maps without rushing, another quarter if you specifically aim for them. The last quarter will be a trade/grindfest, so that's fair.
Personally, I'm aiming for the weapon effect, but the lowest totem pole would also make me happy...
May your maps be bountiful, exile
why we need to lvl Zana again? this is so boring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info