The Perandus League Challenges

"
MalakezDarnos wrote:
Level 8 Zana again? I play pretty hard considering and I've never maxed Zana in a challenge league. Please don't force me to group with people to finish challenges.

I'm confused how are you being forced to do zana 8?
Will see how these challenges fare, hit the bad RNG this time around with multiple challenges just 1 or 2 steps away from completion, that said for a lot of them you need instructions on how to and the wiki has become too big to easily navigate and find these answers, a lot of time wasted also.

It is time to show how challenges can be completed and when. If zone x or y fulfills a conditions because x or y is present perhaps this can be displayed, just for us illiterate with limited wiki reading time and the new players ;)
Last edited by Ozgwald on Mar 2, 2016, 1:17:32 AM
This is the first league I am going to do as many as possible just for the fun, thanks for more accesible challenges, these are more casual friendly.
Why the zana achieve again :(((((((((
I guess having some really easy challenges and then jump to some very hard (doble boss core map again -_-) is propably best way to satisfy both top and low tier players. but I have to say there are not enought midle tier challenges.
Is it just me, or do these challanges look easier than those for talisman? :) Realy like the portal effect. I love gold ;)
These... doesn't look bad at all. O___o

Lots of stuff to kill and places to visit, but not much tedious stuff. I like it! Lets hope it plays as good as it looks. :P
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Well, there goes my chances of getting the portal effect. Of the 40, I'm only confident in being able to get 26. The other 14 are ones that I know I'm not able to do or ones that have yet unknown occurrence rates.
:'(
Last edited by GusTheGamer on Mar 2, 2016, 1:48:07 AM
"
cheesdiamond wrote:
I guess having some really easy challenges and then jump to some very hard (doble boss core map again -_-) is propably best way to satisfy both top and low tier players. but I have to say there are not enought midle tier challenges.

You cant roll double boss on core, you have Colosseum for double boss T15 ;)
Attainable challenges. Nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info