The Perandus League Challenges

"
Yiros wrote:

You cant roll double boss on core, you have Colosseum for double boss T15 ;)

To quote from the patchnotes:

"Tier 15 Core maps can now get the "Twinned" map mod. Be careful out there."

Fully level Zana I HATE YOU
Not a signature.
Question is... how long will this league be if its 3-4 months I guess its reasonable.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
"
MalakezDarnos wrote:
Level 8 Zana again? I play pretty hard considering and I've never maxed Zana in a challenge league. Please don't force me to group with people to finish challenges.

I'm confused how are you being forced to do zana 8?

I'm confused, it's like you didn't read what I said properly.. I've never hit zana 8 in challenge league and I play pretty hard. If I want to hit Zana 8 I will need to do rotations with randoms, which I do not want to do at all.
Oh boy, more currency gated challenges...
About 20-25 of these seem reasonable for hardcore self found, which is better than last league where getting 14 was doable with effort but afterwards it was a struggle for each extra achievement. Yay for more achievements!
Identity is cheap. Reputation is priceless.

Retired Let's Player.
Retired HC player.
Still a SSF hipster build player who loves Ruthless.
40 challenges in 1M league???? Isn't that too much?
Waouw, really easy stuff except maybe the last 4 which require a litle bit of effort (and maybe the perandus ones, we will see).
Portal incoming !
It's great to have something else than armour set for this one. Good job !
I can pull this of
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
Maswasnos wrote:
LOVING THESE CHALLENGES! BRING IT ON!

edit: THANK YOU FOR NO 26/26 ID NEW UNIQUES CHALLENGE! GGG YOU DA BEST!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info