[2.3] King's "Immortal Reaver" - Crit Bino's + 78% block & spell block Aegis Aurora +100k dps

Oh, you have a 5L? Your dps is just fine,I wouldn't worry about it.. Try and farm a bit and get a 6L for big damage boost.
Yeah, i want buy 6l carcass jack next.
hmm... then i guess need to change to new tree or something.
18,6k tooltip - with herald of ash and lightning, HoI gives only around 400 dps, not leveled too much yet.
22,2k with 3 frenzy charges.
29k with 4 power charges and 3 frenzy.
3,5k life, 1k es

gear

armour can be disregarded i guess, just need to 5-link this one:

and then get boots with life/res 30% move. But i don't think this has much influence on dps.

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAABeBS0FtQaLBx4ILgkzCiYM9w5DDkgRlhUgFewZjhm0G5cbrSDjIWAj0yP2JP0ppSzhLYMwfDJOOq094kCgQzFHBkd-SO5JUUmxTP9NklFHVvVd8l9qX9pirGVNapNsjG8nb4RwVnTtdPF4rnrvfeN_xoTZivCNfY2_joqPYI_6kBuTJ5Uul9CaE5pqnaqjiqmVrGasr7GztMW5Hbk-vTa-p8C_wuzEgsqQzV_Q0NE2037WWNfP2Hbawdtu29Tb5-Is51TpRu2D73rviPDV9qP5N_8c_94=?accountName=eTo_PL&characterName=eTo_Reaver
Your rings and belt have no WED.

How much better is a 295 pdps 8.8% crit dagger over a binos? Like worth the exalts better?
Does anyone have a leveling guide for this? What big nodes to get when? That would be helpful.

How is the HC viability?

Also As far as the OP and your name kralj. Are you from the Balkan region? Kralj means king in Bosnian and a couple other languages. Just curious.
"
mirza911 wrote:

How is the HC viability?

Currently 94 on Perandus HC with a slightly modified version of this build. It is viable and it is fun. Will do a write up later today when I got time.
"
mirza911 wrote:
Does anyone have a leveling guide for this? What big nodes to get when? That would be helpful.

How is the HC viability?

Also As far as the OP and your name kralj. Are you from the Balkan region? Kralj means king in Bosnian and a couple other languages. Just curious.

Yep, I'm from Croatia. Pozdrav! :)
im always curious about your build, how do you achieve 10k+ armor without sacrificing dps or life? or the 10k armor is calculated when popping rumi? I'm doing fine at 100k+ dps but currently using lioneye remorse
IGN: JagdGard, Gisena, Reivelt, ManamiKato

The only limitation to you is in your head
hey guys , everyone links their armour's etc but can someone link what potions do u use? i know rumi's but rest ?
IGN Dareiosh
also anyone here alive in hc ? its my setup

but im thinking if that abyssus would kill me too quick, isnt better to swap for rat's nest? any advices
IGN Dareiosh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info