[2.3] King's "Immortal Reaver" - Crit Bino's + 78% block & spell block Aegis Aurora +100k dps

Nice gear on phc! I'm not sure if I mentioned it in guide, but Yeah you could use Rats nest or Starkonja.
No response to my question? What kind of phys dagger will I want to have it be worth spending exalts over using a bino? Like 8% crit at least 1.6 Attack speed and 250pdps? Or does the pdps need to be in the 300's?
why ghost reave? If you arent chaos positive you're going to die and with leech hitting ES instead of the hp the chaos damage does to you. And your also making aegis less effective.
Do you think it would be worth getting some jewels on the tree to increase block %?
You can get 2% from a jewel but I can't really find any nodes worth cutting for it.
"
tonic317 wrote:
why ghost reave? If you arent chaos positive you're going to die and with leech hitting ES instead of the hp the chaos damage does to you. And your also making aegis less effective.

Bino regenerates life.
"
tonic317 wrote:
No response to my question? What kind of phys dagger will I want to have it be worth spending exalts over using a bino? Like 8% crit at least 1.6 Attack speed and 250pdps? Or does the pdps need to be in the 300's?

I'm really not sure. 300+ pdps? It depends on price of the dagger..
"
Do you think it would be worth getting some jewels on the tree to increase block %?
You can get 2% from a jewel but I can't really find any nodes worth cutting for it.

Not worth imo :)
wouldn't be rare armour+eva chest with life better than rare eva/es or carcass jack? currently 6200 armour, i feel i really need more for aegis. also rare arm/eva 6L chests are cheap compared to others :)

gear
Spoiler
"
alkarian wrote:
wouldn't be rare armour+eva chest with life better than rare eva/es or carcass jack? currently 6200 armour, i feel i really need more for aegis. also rare arm/eva 6L chests are cheap compared to others :)

gear
Spoiler

Replace your ES boots with some high evasion boots and your armor should jump a bunch.
also, i dont see any accuracy rating on gear. my chance to hit is 86% now at clvl 79 and it will drop more :(
how people get 100k dps w/o charges ? o_O this chest 48k unbuff, 89k with 5PC, 4FC, flask. i guess i need all gems 20/20, higher lvl and dps amulet instead of anvil

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info