[2.3] King's "Immortal Reaver" - Crit Bino's + 78% block & spell block Aegis Aurora +100k dps

Is there a chance to swap something for vaal reave?
I rly like that 8 stacks reave and maybe on lower content its better then some defensive skill?!

Edit: what would you skill later?
like lvl 80 is pretty easy to get but then it takes time.... and if i am not wrong your tree is for lvl 100.
So would love if you could maybe add a lvl 80 or 85 tree.

Great work with the build playing it atm and only got abyssus and binos and already at 20k dps unbuffed and ok tanky with other equip bad or decent.
Last edited by rossko on Mar 9, 2016, 9:05:35 PM

1 ex from lucky arcanist box and 60 fus = hard part of gearing done :D
Now just adjust resistances, bino's and it's set.

Btw, when is good time to get Ghost Reaver?
Trying to reserve this post so I can get some assistance with my build. Any tips for my gear upgrades/gems? thanks guys

Last edited by iTheCage on Mar 10, 2016, 10:23:26 PM
"
iTheCage wrote:
Trying to reserve this post so I can get some assistance with my build. Any tips for my gear upgrades/gems? thanks guys

Well i dont know much but you could swap "added lightning" for ice golem until you got it 6 linked and lvl added lightning in off hand. (gives you probably 2k+ dps)

Edit: Not offhand .... second weapon slot :D
Last edited by rossko on Mar 11, 2016, 4:51:19 PM
WTF guys i did this spec and with the gems same as build and i took an amu to allow me to place 1 additional curse cause my gloves can place vurnelability on hit and i cannot curse them at all with assasin's mark

AM i doing something wrong ?
I have noticed that setup heralds-curse on hit-assassins mark didn't work for me either/ No idea if curse was applied rarely because of low level gems(curse on hit) or it just don't work with heralds. Anyway, i didn't notice any sign of curse on that setup.

So i'm going to use(once will get enough chromatics):
tempest shield-increased duration-curse on hit-curse
and cramped both heralds and discipline into 3L
"
I was eyeing a max block build for this league and Duelist seems like such a nobrainer now.

it should also be much easier to cap resists and add more life to the build now that we can dedicate the amulet and boots slots to stats instead of spell block.

playing a block+spell block build too
maybe i will respecc later into this

dont know what is better, rare amulet or The Anvil

edit: regarding auras, is disciplin a must have or would be hatred+blasphemy-assa mark better? also you would apply the curse 100% around you

2nd. can someone post his defensive stats, would like to see block without rumis
Last edited by MrZimz on Mar 14, 2016, 5:27:39 AM
"
MrZimz wrote:
"
I was eyeing a max block build for this league and Duelist seems like such a nobrainer now.

it should also be much easier to cap resists and add more life to the build now that we can dedicate the amulet and boots slots to stats instead of spell block.

playing a block+spell block build too
maybe i will respecc later into this

dont know what is better, rare amulet or The Anvil

edit: regarding auras, is disciplin a must have or would be hatred+blasphemy-assa mark better? also you would apply the curse 100% around you

2nd. can someone post his defensive stats, would like to see block without rumis

I am at 58% without rumis and anvil.
I think thats what you get max without rumis/anvil.

But still pretty nice build running throught tier 10 maps pretty easy only gets hard with rare mods like the increased phys dmg taken curse.
can someone post any leveling tree ? or which points rush 1st which second , etc, it would help a lot
IGN Dareiosh
I also have 58% block without anvil and flast.

What about tooltip dps? How much you guys get?
Mine is 18.5k - with herald of ice and ash and no charges, on a 5 link:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info