First Wave of Trade Improvements

"
Jonathan wrote:
"
jooozek wrote:
So what you are saying is that if I don't have any premium stash tabs, I can't sell stuff anymore?

All the old tools will continue to work.

While that is true, it still means that people who buy premium stash tabs get a pretty significant advantage over people who choose to save money in order to have more or even just some stash tabs and just deal with memorizing what is in what number tab. Not to mention EVERY PERSON WHO HAS NOT BOUGHT STASH TABS OR CANT BUY THEM. Those people will still have to use 3rd party programs or pay to upgrade their tabs. So for those people you are basically saying, pay us money or continue using the work around method made by community members and input your account information into their programs. Personally i think having premium stash tabs only give the color/naming advantage is enough to justify paying more for them. being forced to pay more to use the trade system leans even closer to pay 2 win than stash tabs already did. To play devil's advocate GGG should be albe to make money for spending the resources to implement trade improvements. However, i wish it was more in line with the spirit of GGG to give it out to everyone and allow players to choose if they want to support GGG for doing such. If GGG will withhold basic features from free to play players today, what will they do tomorrow? will full respecs make it into the mtx store? will expansions start to cost money? I dont like the direction of this decision by GGG.

Edit: just wanted to clarify. Amazing improvement, helps me a lot. Just a little disappointing that there is another feature that is tip toeing that p2w line except that this feature is one that is even more part of the core of the game. Its almost like saying, we made lockstep, but you can only use our new and improved predictive mode unless you pay 10$ for lockstep. they literally made a in game trade system but are only offering improved 3rd party tools to everyone who doesnt buy premium tabs.
Hey this is a signature! pretty cool stuff...yeah...
Last edited by websterep on Feb 29, 2016, 9:36:02 PM
Second pay2win feature in this game.
cool
S L O W E R
greed
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Rachel on Mar 1, 2016, 12:46:47 PM
Welcome to Path of Diablo! Just play in the market, flip the itens prices and WIN!
Sorry GGG, but do not make the same mistakes as Blizzard.

The futere is: Play the market > play the game.
Last edited by waltinhomunhoz on Feb 29, 2016, 9:18:31 PM
THANK YOU! Now the future trade challenges won't be pure cancer.
It infuriats me when people say p2w. F...ING read the post. You can still use the old method, so nothing had changed. So many greedy kids.

OT nice change. It's nice not to rely on a third party program that needs your login information.
I wonder what many of the complainers would say if suddenly GGG posted a headline that said, "Due to increasing costs and decreasing profits, we are no longer able to continue with the development of POE".

Sure lots of people contribute through supporter packs and tons of stash tabs(myself), but for all we know there could be also be a huge amount of people who never invest a dime. Do you think they would complain if GGG shutdown?.. I imagine they would.
Very Nice!!!

This adds a lot of convenience while still making trade just as accessible as before if you are too cheap to upgrade your stash tabs.

If you want the added convenience then cough up 5 bucks and upgrade one of your tabs. Else, business as usual.

GG GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info