Skill Reveal - Ancestral Protector

It looks - and sounds - uhm, strange? But funny. Going to be interesting if this actually helps.

Makes the game even less party-friendly though. Besides the fact that in a party you cannot even get the thing to hit anything cause the ranger in the party kills everything so fast :P.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Whack a mole in PoE lololololololol! :'D

5x Totem Templar here I come! <3
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
I don't really like the direction melee chars seem to go. The totem is OK but I don't see myself casting it each time I travel to next pack of monsters. I used to cast curses manually with my melee chars before Blasphemy gem came out and it was really annoying sometimes. Aaand it looks a bit strange.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
I know you guys at ggg are trying to please your players but am I the only one here that thinks this looks kinda dumb? Like the idea is cool and it seems like it might make for some interesting builds but the fact that it can't move and its auto attack animation just makes it look kind of silly. Plus your weapon is used so does it use its damage too? IDK just seems weird to me.
"
iAreNubcake wrote:
Now you guys just need to make Leap Slam totems...

I want shield charge totems :P

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Iangyratu wrote:
I used to cast curses manually with my melee chars before Blasphemy gem came out and it was really annoying sometimes.

I think having some stuff to cast manually is quite engaging and adds to the game, I wouldn't want PoE to become a single button game.
I'm enthusiastic about this new totem skill from the buff point of view...

I agree it looks silly (in a cute way though!) as a melee attacker, BUT, if the buffs it offers are really good, it kinda makes me think of a rejuvenation or devouring totem that has an attack, rather than an offense type of totem.

I mean, if I can get a melee attack speed and damage boost just form sticking by a totem that can fight a little bit and maybe distract from some incoming hits, I can see how it could be helpful though.

If one could summon an Ancestral Protector and a Searing Bond totem, though, it could be cool -- like that scene in gladiator when they are fighting while handcuffed to one another. LOL
Totems for melee? Noooooooo no no no give us some huge maces, thats all we need ;)
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Seems nice... I really hope this is a skill we can fully build around.

Also, why not allowing searing bond beams to stack damage and nerf them more for balance? I just want my (future) hexa searing bond to actually do damage :(
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info