[2.2+]Essence Drain RF UBER/ALL BOSS

Would you mind linking your flasks?
Any tips on how you leveled and progressed with this character :) really cool looking build!
There aren't any tips on lvl. Fire trap/totem until you get es/cont combo. Instead of repentance gloves use iron will gem in place of empower because its quite problematic to get 300int. While leveling your character you should focus on life regen so you can start RF asap.
The more beautiful and pure a thing is - the more satisfying it is to corrupt it
"
msliwka86 wrote:
There aren't any tips on lvl. Fire trap/totem until you get es/cont combo. Instead of repentance gloves use iron will gem in place of empower because its quite problematic to get 300int. While leveling your character you should focus on life regen so you can start RF asap.

Yea, that makes sense :) thanks!
Why lightning coil if you are a spellcaster :S I dont get it hehe
I might try this build when ascendancy comes ty for sharing :)

Thumbs up from me

kind regards

injectionx
Yeah, im search in Google 't15 map poe' and see not much builds for solid 'dontdie always' game. In fact, its your build, totems build and COC discharge or COC bladefall\EK. But BF nerf soon, Discharge looks baldly, totems so boring.
And i think try that build in next league (Perandus SC), and at last finish all Challenges))))
Hope you update for 2.2 fast))))
Good luck all in Labyrinth))
topic updated to 2.2
The more beautiful and pure a thing is - the more satisfying it is to corrupt it
Hi! I want to try this build out tomorrow and I'm wondering how to level and transverse into essence drain/contagion?
IGN: DesyncPlsStop
yjghjgh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info