[2.2+]Essence Drain RF UBER/ALL BOSS

Hi guys, I wanted to present you my version of Essence Drain/Righteous Fire build for marauder.
With this build i managed to kill all high-end bosses including double bosses like Kaom's, Daresso and Dominus(tier 14). Its also capable to do Core map and Uber Atziri as you can see below in video section.
The build is extremely tanky and provides really good clear speed so i think i can recommend it for hardcore players.

2.2 update

We're gonna start with witch - occultist subclass (Void Beacon, Profane Bloom, Malediction). The occultist looks really good. It gives an additional curse - I'm going to use Enfeeble/Temp Chains/Vulnerability, it will depend on map difficulty. Also -20% of chaos res will give us a huge dmg boost.
The alternative for witch is scion with deadeye and occultist or guardian nodes. It will take some time to decide which one is better.

Gear choice

Spoiler
Basically nothing will change but I'm gonna wait with repentace gloves until lvl90 just to see if I'm ok with damage. I will put a simple rare spelldmg, att, life amu.

My build

My current gear
Spoiler

Bandits
Spoiler

Normal - oak
Cruel - skill point
Merci - Skill point

Videos

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by wirus_pp on Mar 7, 2016, 5:36:39 PM
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2016, 8:40:58 AM
Nice.
Censored.
Very interesting build. If I don't want/can't acquire that Talisman neck, would Astramentis be a valid replacement (makes gearing a bit cheaper since you don't need some INT rolls or jewels). Anything that would be a stronger contender?
Think this build would work with a different amulet and switching lightning coil for
?
Last edited by robmasterflex on Feb 18, 2016, 2:27:40 PM

@conqMax Yes it would work without this tali. Astramentis is quite good but i think that Stone of Lazhwar would be better (possibly with corrupted addition block chance). You can also use any rare amu with spell dmg, life and attributes.

@robmasterflex Yes, you can use this chest. Lightning is only optional but it gives me clever synergie between chest, tali and high fire res. Cont/ED will work even with evasion chars.
Which sub class do you think would be best with this build come the next patch?
jk
Last edited by chogby on Feb 20, 2016, 10:39:36 AM
"
robmasterflex wrote:
Which sub class do you think would be best with this build come the next patch?

Right now we have to wait until all acendancy classes and skill tree changes be annouced.
Are Repentance gloves still worth it if I can only get ahold of ~-25% spell damage ones?
"
Korinthian wrote:
Are Repentance gloves still worth it if I can only get ahold of ~-25% spell damage ones?

:)
dps with - 21k
dps without- 10k

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info