Ascendancy Changes to Zana's Maps

YESSS ZANA IS AWESOME AGAIN! GGG YOU ARE AMAZING
will the new zana mod be a prefix or suffix, also its a good change as the invasion monster in the map was never worth running with the poor drop rates from them
LOL about time you realize nerfing zana for no reason was a stupid move.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
Chris, thank you and the team who did the change. Omg finally I'll have Zana back
We were just talking about this within our guild how zana missions aren't really worth doing these days. And here we go GGG's player friendly attitude strikes again! Exactly what zana needed
Sounds like a step in the right direction :)
Much needed improvement, maybe Chris has been a bit frustrated by maps in talisman league :p

On a more serious note I think that level 7 zana could be a bit stronger, getting her to level 8 is really painful and in a 3 month league by the time you do what she gives is no longer of value (at most you may run her 77s and maybe buy some of the faster to run lower maps for quick currency runs if worth it). Map drops overall are still a bit too rng for my liking, a game restricting its own content has never been a good policy imo. Its not just a question of getting the exp, its also having more map variety to lessen 'map grind', altho over time more maps have been added and I'm sure ascendancy will have more (although I hope they won't be have such hard bosses compared to older maps).
Having to spend huge quantities of currency to maintain your own gameplay also compounds this problem. True we need a currency sink, but investing so much in t10s+ and often not sustaining hurts.
Not complaining tho, just want to add some constructive criticism as well as my own feedback.

+1 to suggestions to make her chisel rate more inviting. This would be a truly worthwhile improvement, and would lessen the aforementioned investment issues. Even if she didn't sell many per day it would be great if they were 'cheap'. Please!! :)
I hope you take a look at the current prices of 78 maps in poe.trade before setting the zana prices.

I've never purchased a map from zana, because they're always cheaper in the market.

This is tragic compared to some of the other forsaken master deals, i.e. elreon rings, elreon jeweler, vagan daggers, vorici fusing, leo regret, and others are all a better deal to buy directly from the master.

Why should maps be any different?
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
This is probably a good change.

One thing i would love to see change too in Zana's missions is having more variety on the maps used for her missions.
After doing Zana's missions since Forsaken Masters i feel like always doing Dunes, Shore, Crema, Courtyard, Museum and a few others. I know Channel & Desert have been added to the list but much more variety from all the other existing map would be welcome IMO.
Thanks.
Last edited by Hamallainen on Feb 7, 2016, 7:11:00 PM
Sounds like a nice step in the right direction. Nice going GGG...needs a little more ironing out, but a good start. :)
The change I see is a diversification of which currency type you pay for zana crafting

But.. What about the "price" itself?

Will they still be overpriced as fuck? I.e. Warbands

Which is a way bigger issue than just the currency used
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 7, 2016, 7:12:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info