Ascendancy Changes to Zana's Maps

"
Boem wrote:

Maybe i should have explained myself better.

The standard zana device provides up to 8%iiq at lvl 8 for no cost.

Nothing insane, but definitely worth the thrill and fun if your into that. At high maps i reckon the base 8%iiq is more favorable then an invasion boss for example.

Peace,

-Boem-
if u ask me the 8% is too little considering how much effort a player need to get zana 8.

When is the last time u see a map team ask the who has the highest zana map device in the team? It is almost wont matter much because the value bonus is too small, everyone just open the map in the team lead device.

I hope they actually bump the iiq each zana level to make at least worth switching Hideout to use a higher map device.
I'm very glad you are increasing Zana's mission level (and level of maps sold).

After her nerf I found it hilarious that running level 8 Elreon and level 8 Haku missions could net you more experience than running a level 8 Zana (unless that Zana mission was "Complete The Master Mission variant)!

I still run her every chance I get, even if it's little to no experience because I genuinely enjoy her missions (especially when you have to push yourself on timed ones). But having the highest master be the least rewarding was dull.

I hope with your change to her signature mod you don't get rid of Invasion entirely. Please make her current signature mod a regular prefix/affix. It makes no sense to me not to do this, as we already have Anarchy, Nemesis and Bloodlines as mods. I LOVE running +2 exiles on maps. If it wasn't for Zana restricting the Invasion mod on crap maps (Oh joy let me run this T1-5 map with Invasion at level 90) I'd buy and run them every chance I get.
Bring back race seasons.
"
Darkkrows wrote:
if u ask me the 8% is too little considering how much effort a player need to get zana 8.

/global 820

Takes two-ish weeks of rotations.

It's not that hard.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Awesome! Now if you can just tweak the drop rate of T11-T15 maps, that would be spectacular! Having high tier maps drop seemingly as frequently as Shav's just seems like terrible system design.
Trust your gut.
"
Serleth wrote:

/global 820

Takes two-ish weeks of rotations.

It's not that hard.

2.2 m rep
~60k rep on dialy rot on zana 7
at least 35 days
Not a signature.
Good to hear, the Zana nerf went too far, but this seems about right.
nice! hopefully t10 maps wont be like 8c or something though :p it would be nice if they were cheaper due to how much less often we'll get them in our daily deals compare to the lv66 maps..
"
grepman wrote:
Im a player but I dont recall requesting this...in fact I was asking for something completely opposite.

something doesn't add up here... (hint: it involves speaking for other players)

There's always the 1% of players who are obsessive and want it to take 1,000 hours to reach level 90+...then there's the huge majority who just want a challenging but fun experience.

You sound like part of the 1% that feels that Zana should never offer anything over, say, level 70 because grinding 100 hours to work up to one 77/78 map is the only way. The rest of us don't want Zana to offer these lame 70-72 daily runs when we have plenty of higher level maps.

GGG can't please everyone...but I've maintained for years that they would make more money if they focused on letting the huge majority of dedicated players get more enjoyment from the game. It isn't about dumbing down but providing reasonable rewards.

This Zana change *has* been requested (or silently desired) by the majority for a long time now.
Last edited by Brumbek on Feb 8, 2016, 2:16:05 AM
Great changes, much needed!
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Brumbek wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
Im a player but I dont recall requesting this...in fact I was asking for something completely opposite.

something doesn't add up here... (hint: it involves speaking for other players)

There's always the 1% of players who are obsessive and want it to take 1,000 hours to reach level 90+...then there's the huge majority who just want a challenging but fun experience.

1%/99% breakdown ? link to numbers please. or, admit you made them up.

"
but I've maintained for years that they would make more money if they focused on letting the huge majority of dedicated players get more enjoyment from the game. It isn't about dumbing down

of course it is about dumbing down, to double dollars- you say so yourself. the 'majority' of players are casual players who want [half]hourly dopamine injections or they feel like a game about grind is 'wasting their time' when they actually grind.

"

This Zana change *has* been requested (or silently desired) by the majority for a long time now.
then say 'majority' then. Im not a happy camper when people are speaking on my behalf with the whole 'we the players' rhetoric.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info