[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
_Helfy_ wrote:
Hi exiles.

This build is still viable with "The Ascendant".
Actually, it feels more stronger than before.

Of course it's still "viable" as scion, at the current stage of the game basically anything you can think of is capable of facerolling the game.
I would say ascendant isn't a great choice right now though, if you wanna min-max (oneshot uber a bit faster?) I'd say Pathfinder is the best class.
"
Rogstah wrote:
Nice build dude!

Is Haste a must in this build? :o

aaaand what about classes, Pathfinder the best?

Haste is needed to self cast and sustain 50 stacks unless you ramp up using vaal haste.

I'm almost complete in testing Pathfinder and it's feeling like the strongest. Nothing official yet, still adjusting gem links etc.

My profile is open, check "bst" for my pathfinder test setup. I believe it to be almost final and will be officially adding it into the guide shortly. I will have the final conclusions on the "best class for 2.3" between shadow, ranger, witch as well.

If time permits I'll do testing with scion and seeing where she's dropped in the ASC pecking order.

If anyone wants to see the actual testing of this stuff, check my twitch. Might catch it live or atleast on vod if you want to stay completely up to date with this build before guide updates.
"
Marros wrote:

Old Gear

I decided to buy some Skyforth boots to test them out. It seems I was undervaluing Haste and attack/cast speed before, as it has increased my clear speed by a good amount. I was able to make up for most of the lost ES, though my resists are currently not capped for ele weakness so I need to take care of that.

New gear added:

The most ideal aura setup I could come up with would be Haste - Hatred - Blood Magic - Enlighten in +1 gems gloves, so I might try to switch to that eventually. For now I have to put Hatred and Discipline on Blood Magic which costs 40 more reserved mana overall.

Hideout DPS: http://i.imgur.com/wz9O6zo.jpg

Flasks/Vaal Haste/Boots Enchant DPS: http://i.imgur.com/tOWm5Yv.jpg
Last edited by Marros on Jul 6, 2016, 6:31:46 PM
@BlastingCap

Hey man, wanted to ask, im doing the assassin ascendancy version, and im wondering, how are you getting your 95% crit cap with Pathfinder Ascendancy?

Looking at your tree/gear/gems, there's no way I see you at 95% crit cap. No arcane potency/true strike, no crit strike chance gem, no diamond flask, obviously not assassin ascendancy, am I missing something? Or do you feel crit cap isn't necessary?

Thanks!
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Im excited on the idea of a pathfinder base. Looking forward to seeing it mate. Hurr!!
Recently added updates to guide:

-Added Ranger Pathinder Atziri run video under "Videos"

-Added Ranger Pathfinder tree

-Added Ranger Pathfinder flask setup

-Added write up for Ranger and where she stands vs the other classes under "Ascendancy" section

-Added my current and up to date gear under "Example gear".

Remaining things to add:

-Update gem links for all 3 classes. Slight changes to all 3.

-Reword gearing for gloves (Mali's are not the clearcut "best" anymore]

-Add Uber Pathfinder run video

Last edited by Solishaw on Jul 7, 2016, 12:46:13 AM
Thanks for the detailed guide, I've been following this on my Pathfinder also.

Just a few questions regarding your skill point allocation:

1. Do you think the flask nodes under the Ranger starting area are not worth picking up?

- Primal Spirit and Druidic Rite?

2. What do you think about taking Master Herbalist and Veteran Bowyer instead of Master Alchemist for your Ascendancy allocation?
Wonder how different this will be from other existing pathfinder ll bv.
"
lightofeast wrote:
Wonder how different this will be from other existing pathfinder ll bv.

Like which builds for instance?
IGN:Flickfrap
is a shav required at all? Might use the beast fur shawl instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info