[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

IGN:Flickfrap
Last edited by LoPan on Jun 1, 2016, 3:29:19 AM
"
Gazza732 wrote:
"
"
Gazza732 wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gazza732/characters
This is my build Cap.
Again, I really appreciate your time.
You have a great stream.

So you're lacking crit chance and multi. I believe if you up your crit chance (none on ammy or dagger and only 14% spell crit onshield) and get some more multi via better gear you'll be absolutely fine in your uber runs.

It simply is boiling down to I don't think you're critting / dps'ing down trio enough. I recommend practicing on normal atziri trio to feel more comfortable in that room.

Anyways, focus on your crit via gear upgrades and gems (spell crit, crit chance, crit multi, etc) and you'll feel a difference guaranteed. Let me know how it works out. Cheers!

Thank you very much, I will get straight to the crits, they are the skills I still need to get with remaining points. The trio I find easy in normal atziri run. I can go through the whole run death free. The trio, with conc effect, is down and out within 5 seconds (charge and go straight for cyclone which deals good damage to other two on the way, then move to swords which deals damage while passing tittybitch and then on to her so all done within 5 seconds). I knew I was lacking on crit but didn't realise it played that big effect. Is it worth transitioning more to your build tree or sticking as I am?

Thanks for your advice, will save some, get some better crit bits and start 'master critting' or whatever term suits it ha.

You have the trio order wrong. It's titty bitch - dual striker - cycloner, I have upped an uber run from today's stream under videos. Check out how I do it maybe for some tips/tricks?
Mate what's your total cast speed and mana regen from jewels and gears?
Last edited by lightofeast on May 18, 2016, 4:30:31 AM
"
"
Gazza732 wrote:
"

So you're lacking crit chance and multi. I believe if you up your crit chance (none on ammy or dagger and only 14% spell crit onshield) and get some more multi via better gear you'll be absolutely fine in your uber runs.

It simply is boiling down to I don't think you're critting / dps'ing down trio enough. I recommend practicing on normal atziri trio to feel more comfortable in that room.

Anyways, focus on your crit via gear upgrades and gems (spell crit, crit chance, crit multi, etc) and you'll feel a difference guaranteed. Let me know how it works out. Cheers!

Thank you very much, I will get straight to the crits, they are the skills I still need to get with remaining points. The trio I find easy in normal atziri run. I can go through the whole run death free. The trio, with conc effect, is down and out within 5 seconds (charge and go straight for cyclone which deals good damage to other two on the way, then move to swords which deals damage while passing tittybitch and then on to her so all done within 5 seconds). I knew I was lacking on crit but didn't realise it played that big effect. Is it worth transitioning more to your build tree or sticking as I am?

Thanks for your advice, will save some, get some better crit bits and start 'master critting' or whatever term suits it ha.

You have the trio order wrong. It's titty bitch - dual striker - cycloner, I have upped an uber run from today's stream under videos. Check out how I do it maybe for some tips/tricks?

Just going to get myself some sets and test out your valuable advice.
Just got myself a new dagger with crit and waiting for someone to go online for an amulet :D

Will watch the video too.

Thanks

I´m doing quite well so far, still need to craft spellcrit on shield, and divine helm up abit. But i have a question regarding your dps.
If i look up your hideout picture without flasks just auras, you nearly have double dps(im @49k).I compared stats and what i noticed is that, you have roughly 150%more CM, and more than double of mine spell phys damage. I see the CM diffrence is the ammy and gloves mostly, but how the hell do i miss this much spell phys damage? Where does this come from? please enlighten me:P
Last edited by remortal on May 19, 2016, 3:11:57 PM
Hi, thanks for the awesome guide. I have one question that i realized while i was leveling this. Your witch build tree has Crit chance/multi nodes but we're also using the controlled destruction gem. Doesnt the controlled destruction gem make our crit 0%?
"
Hi, thanks for the awesome guide. I have one question that i realized while i was leveling this. Your witch build tree has Crit chance/multi nodes but we're also using the controlled destruction gem. Doesnt the controlled destruction gem make our crit 0%?

No, simply lowers your overall crit chance. On my personal setup it was 8% overall less. Fair trade for the huge damage the gem provides.
nice build , what's the name of the song in the youtube video on gorge... serched everywhere
Would the divinarius imperial Skean be a good alternative to your dagger? It has 70%spell, 140%~ crit and most importantly the 10% aoe which is useful for blade vortex.
"
Would the divinarius imperial Skean be a good alternative to your dagger? It has 70%spell, 140%~ crit and most importantly the 10% aoe which is useful for blade vortex.

On a budget it's OK for a temp dagger. Can find better for slightly more currency than a divinarious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info