[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
Manaio wrote:
And what about the Bandits? I don't Know what to do
Thanks for the help

"POINT - POINT - POWER CHARGE"

"
Manaio wrote:
And what about the Bandits? I don't Know what to do
Thanks for the help

Since you're ES, kill all normal.
The only bandit worth it in cruel is Kraityn if you're an attack-based build. You aren't. Kill.
Merc, well, do you use some sort of charge? Yes, you use power charges. Alira.
How do you deal with light radius ?
"
velislav87 wrote:
How do you deal with light radius ?

By using map overlay on the occasional dark map. The main desirable maps at the moment are all outdoor or bright enough to handle without invest 3 points into Arcane Vision. Such as: Gorge, Plateau, Waterways, Springs, Strands, Apex of sacrifice / Alluring Abyss, colloseum and so on.

Labs are the only thing that caused me to invest into arcane vision and quickly spec'd out when finished.

Feel free to spec into Arcane Vision if you'd like, I personally find it a waste of 3 much needed passive points.
Any Version for life tree (i dont care if i loose dps)
IGN: Dakoom

(GMT-5:00) Time Zone
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gazza732/characters
This is my build Cap.
Again, I really appreciate your time.
You have a great stream.
I've been looking at this build for a while but couldn't afford Skyforth. I was very lucky to chance them and since I had everything I decided to make it.

Now, I know I need more passives/lvls but I just wanna say that my damage is pretty bad.
With all auras up and Lightning golem (for cast speed) I almost have 13500 DPS which is kinda disappointing.
I'm also using temporary triple res gloves and amulet without crit mult and cast speed and will switch to those when I get a few more lvls. The Warlord's Mark is also temporary as well as Granite/Basalt flask because phys dmg destroys me and my dmg is so low I can barely leech anything.

I'm quite new to the game and I don't have in-depth knowledge on most mechanics. I would really appreciate if you could explain to me where your damage comes from exactly. I have a lvl 4 Empower if it's actually better and I just need a few more ex to be able to afford 6L shav.
On your image for no aura/flasks/charges tooltip DPS you have 2149-3231 phys dmg, mine is measly 506-761 with all the auras. I don't really understand where that phys dmg comes from.

The character is called BlasterBlades
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SteveofDoom/characters

Help is very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
"
Gazza732 wrote:
This is my build Cap.
You have a great stream.

So you're lacking crit chance and multi. I believe if you up your crit chance (none on ammy or dagger and only 14% spell crit onshield) and get some more multi via better gear you'll be absolutely fine in your uber runs.

It simply is boiling down to I don't think you're critting / dps'ing down trio enough. I recommend practicing on normal atziri trio to feel more comfortable in that room.

Anyways, focus on your crit via gear upgrades and gems (spell crit, crit chance, crit multi, etc) and you'll feel a difference guaranteed. Let me know how it works out. Cheers!
"
"
Gazza732 wrote:
This is my build Cap.
You have a great stream.

So you're lacking crit chance and multi. I believe if you up your crit chance (none on ammy or dagger and only 14% spell crit onshield) and get some more multi via better gear you'll be absolutely fine in your uber runs.

It simply is boiling down to I don't think you're critting / dps'ing down trio enough. I recommend practicing on normal atziri trio to feel more comfortable in that room.

Anyways, focus on your crit via gear upgrades and gems (spell crit, crit chance, crit multi, etc) and you'll feel a difference guaranteed. Let me know how it works out. Cheers!

Thank you very much, I will get straight to the crits, they are the skills I still need to get with remaining points. The trio I find easy in normal atziri run. I can go through the whole run death free. The trio, with conc effect, is down and out within 5 seconds (charge and go straight for cyclone which deals good damage to other two on the way, then move to swords which deals damage while passing tittybitch and then on to her so all done within 5 seconds). I knew I was lacking on crit but didn't realise it played that big effect. Is it worth transitioning more to your build tree or sticking as I am?

Thanks for your advice, will save some, get some better crit bits and start 'master critting' or whatever term suits it ha.
Whats the ideal mana regen and cast speed to hit 50 stacks without pots or vaal skill?

Thanks for answering

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info